πŸ‘½ THE COLMES FILES πŸ‘½

GreezyChef

Warning - @KirtFalconΒ this might be to much info for you to assimilate. Β 
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just found out about this. Β Russia had multiple mothman appearances prior to the Chernobyl disaster. Β The Russians referred to it as the Blackbird. Β Same cool creature who showed up prior to a bridge in WVA collapsed killing 46 people.

Also heard it was seen in Carthage in 2021 just prior to their loss to China Spring but can’t find any confirmation to that. Β 
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Β Β 
Β 

https://downthechupacabrahole.com/2020/08/07/the-blackbird-of-chernobyl-russias-mothman/

Edited by Hagar

12 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Warning - @KirtFalconΒ this might be to much info for you to assimilate. Β 
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just found out about this. Β Russia had multiple mothman appearances prior to the Chernobyl disaster. Β The Russians referred to it as the Blackbird. Β Same cool creature who showed up prior to a bridge in WVA collapsed killing 46 people.

Also heard it was seen in Carthage in 2021 just prior to their loss to China Spring but can’t find any confirmation to that. Β 
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Β Β 
Β 

https://downthechupacabrahole.com/2020/08/07/the-blackbird-of-chernobyl-russias-mothman/

image.png

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

No .... that's you watching Skinwalker Ranch .....Β :rofl:

Heck no, I’m not putting on my tinfoil when SR is on. Β That shows is waaaaay to important to miss any of it. Β I bet you missed the part where the bipedal wolf turned into something really scary - Joe Biden. Β Jumped into a portal and immediately was tossed back with a sign around his neck - No Dumping.

• LOL! 2

28 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Heck no, I’m not putting on my tinfoil when SR is on. Β That shows is waaaaay to important to miss any of it. Β I bet you missed the part where the bipedal wolf turned into something really scary - Joe Biden. Β Jumped into a portal and immediately was tossed back with a sign around his neck - No Dumping.

image.png

• LOL! 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to πŸ‘½ THE COLMES FILES πŸ‘½