👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽

GreezyChef

On 2/10/2023 at 7:58 PM, BlahBlah said:

The name of the nearest town where the debris landed.  Anybody see it ?  You can't make this stuff up:rofl:

I want post it on here.  It miht get me banned.  It is trending on Twitter right now.  

I think it was Roosterpoot, Idaho

9 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

If this proves to be China.  The US needs to give them the Japan treatment.  Y’all don’t see Japan stirring up crap.  They just sit in the corner and mind their business

If we didn't have a corrupt stooge in the WH, we could TELL China we're going to slap a 200% tarrif on all their goods sold in the U.S. .... same thing if they attack Taiwan .... only double!!!

But alas, we have a corrupt stooge in the WH that has gotten rich influence peddling with China and other foreign enemies of America ... this clown needs to be impeached and removed from office .....

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

If we didn't have a corrupt stooge in the WH, we could TELL China we're going to slap a 200% tarrif on all their goods sold in the U.S. .... same thing if they attack Taiwan .... only double!!!

But alas, we have a corrupt stooge in the WH that has gotten rich influence peddling with China and other foreign enemies of America ... this clown needs to be impeached and removed from office .....

Yes, he needs to go.  He is compromised by he and his son’s business deals.  

18 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

shooting stuff down everyday but tweets this.  So glad the adults are back in charge. 

"No company should overcharge you and get away with it"  That sentence is frightening to me.  Where does the government's ability to tell a business owner what they can and cannot charge for their goods and services end?  I don't like BS charges, but the free market should work that out.  This is insanity.

14 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

"No company should overcharge you and get away with it"  That sentence is frightening to me.  Where does the government's ability to tell a business owner what they can and cannot charge for their goods and services end?  I don't like BS charges, but the free market should work that out.  This is insanity.

This is a good point. I mean, think about how much lawyers charge per hour. Who decides what is "too much"? What about when Nike comes out with a $1,000 shoe? Or if a boot maker comes out with a boot that's $700?

Some independent contractors in the tech field can charge upwards of $100 or more per hour. Is that "overcharging"?

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽