πŸ‘½ THE COLMES FILES πŸ‘½

GreezyChef

Watching a show where they’re searching for Bigfoot (stay with me here). Β They had video showing a huge, bipedal giant shadow walking against a relatively bright embankment beside a river and it just disappeared. Β So, are Bigfoots actually aliens (Chewbacca with a Klingon cloaking device?). Β Then last night saw a guy who had Bigfoots in his backyard so he put up a camera. Β Yard surrounded by dense woods. Β Got a pic of a giant bipedal creature at the edge, then, he started getting light orbs dancing around in the woods. They were just like many light orbs reported as UFO’s. Β 
So my new theory (new to me), Bigfoots are aliens.

Β 

That ought to give Kirt some sleepless nights.

:rofl:Β 

• LOL! 1

22 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Very interesting. Β Got a lot of respect for Nick Pope. Β He’s been at the heartbeat of the investigation in England, and no doubt privy to US info. Β Not sure his opinion prior to leading England’s investigation, but he’s a believer now. Β Reminds me somewhat of Hynek. Β Hynek went into project Blue Book a full blown skeptic, but came out a firm believer. Β When guys like that believe after having access to all the info, you can go to the bank.

Ps; despite what some incarcerated local skeptic may think.

The year was 1947. Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little more than 64 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentified Flying Object, (UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico . This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered-up by the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies and Organizations. However, What you may NOT know is that in the month of April, year 1948, nine months after the historic day, the following people were born: Barrack Obama Sr. Albert A. Gore, Jr. Hillary Rodham William J. Clinton John F. Kerry Howard Dean Nancy Pelosi Dianne Feinstein Charles E. Schumer Barbara Boxer Joe Biden This is the consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and jack-asses. I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It certainly did for me. And now you can stop wondering why they support the bill to help all Illegal Aliens.

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to πŸ‘½ THE COLMES FILES πŸ‘½