Lee Fedora and A&M Consol

lionpride08

Texas AM is not a place you can win a national championship in football 1 or 2 five star players want get it. Better keep what you got

are be like them half of horns.

Clemson has had five 5 star recruits over the last 5 recruiting classes. Alabama had 23 over that same span. Ohio State also only has had five 5 star recruits over the last 5 classes. A&M has had 9 over that same span. The deal with A&M is that they didn't sign any in 2016, and all but 3 are gone for different reasons. That's on coaching. A&M with the right coach could make plenty of noise just like Urban Myer or Dabo Sweeny have at Ohio State and Clemson. A&M has had plenty of talent. Just have to first keep them, build a culture, and coach them up. Ohio State and Clemson prove your theory wrong.
  • Like 1

Glad he is back to coaching hsfb...and equally glad he is not in region 3 of 4A-D1 lol. His departure from sota is one of the strangest situations I have seen. Unless there was some smoking gun that the scholl board knew about...but that was not made public...I just can not wrap my mind around why that whole thing took place. Oh well, Navasotas loss is A & M Consolidateds gain.

Glad he is back to coaching hsfb...and equally glad he is not in region 3 of 4A-D1 lol. His departure from sota is one of the strangest situations I have seen. Unless there was some smoking gun that the scholl board knew about...but that was not made public...I just can not wrap my mind around why that whole thing took place. Oh well, Navasotas loss is A & M Consolidateds gain.

Yes agreed, this dude can coach. Great get for consol.

I know, which is why I wanted him at Lufkin...

Pack, what will it take for Lufkin to be looking for a new coach? Will it ever happen if the current coach hovers around .500 every season, and goes 1-2 round deep every year but with no real chance of making a run to the semis or finals? I'm not knocking just wondering.

Pack, what will it take for Lufkin to be looking for a new coach? Will it ever happen if the current coach hovers around .500 every season, and goes 1-2 round deep every year but with no real chance of making a run to the semis or finals? I'm not knocking just wondering.

I don't know anymore. We have a Superintendent that was hired in 2013 and she doesn't really care about the success of the football team. I don't even think Roy Knight (the old Superintendent) would do anything, because he was so close with the current HC. The school board and other administrators don't care. I'm guessing they will be in Lufkin until they retire. No pressure from the people at the top to change anything or improve now. Fans are unhappy. The stadium isn't loud and packed like it used to be on every Friday night. If we don't make the playoffs next season, something may change with more pressure on these individuals and low ticket sales. I wouldn't bet on it though. Regardless, the coach I wanted is headed to College station...

I can't see Lufkin making a change without having at least 2-3 consecutive seasons of not making the playoffs.

I don't know anymore. We have a Superintendent that was hired in 2013 and she doesn't really care about the success of the football team. I don't even think Roy Knight (the old Superintendent) would do anything, because he was so close with the current HC. The school board and other administrators don't care. I'm guessing they will be in Lufkin until they retire. No pressure from the people at the top to change anything or improve now. Fans are unhappy. The stadium isn't loud and packed like it used to be on every Friday night. If we don't make the playoffs next season, something may change with more pressure on these individuals and low ticket sales. I wouldn't bet on it though. Regardless, the coach I wanted is headed to College station...

Sounds like yall NEED a new Superintendent....
  • Like 3