What in going on in Winny?

TexasFTW

This is the first I have heard about it. I knew though once that the girls started losing in basketball for several years in a row that the natives would get restless and would want something else for the girls to do. There are other girls sports in Winnsboro that could stand some work.

Inquiring minds want to know.

I may have to check it out myself.

its accurate plus you can't go by spelling or punctuation when your talking about Winnsboro

Is that the real sign that is up in businesses in the area? The grammar is terrible. Maybe they should focus on academics and leave all sports behind. I feel bad for the person that created the sign and posted it in town.

I think even if they did add it. It would take several years for the program to get off the ground.

According to a source I talked to today in Winnsboro, it is true. There was an article in the Winnsboro News about it.

Will have to wait and see if it has any merit.

That is weird for a 3A not to have it. Probably not quite as bad in 3A, but here in 2A Evadale, virtually every girl who plays Volleyball, plays Basketball, so it doesn't get anymore girls involved. But our vball coach gets the girls in better shape than the football team, so when her husband, who coaches bball, gets them, they can run up & down the court all night long lol.

• Like 1