So Excited for 2017 I Cant Wait. What about the Bremond Tigers?

BigWhoop

Talented and well coached? Certainly. But there's no way they replace Paul, probably the greatest athlete in school history. I don't expect a dramatic drop-off overall, but the streak should fall this year.

they will lose this year but not in dist..... they might not win all there pre dist games but they will win their dist and will lose in the playoffs to either tenaha or burton..... bremond dont wanna play top teams till they get into the playoffs.... franklin tried to play bremond this last year in non dist and get the rival game started back up and they said no they have nothing to prove by playing franklin which is true 47-0..... well... the bremond coach forgot to hang up the phone while franklins coach was on the other line still listin and the bremond coaches were trashing franklin and talkin bad about their football program so franklin coaches called them back and told them that they forgot to hang up the phone and since they want to talk all that trash to put their money were their mouth is and play us and we will even play in bremond that way their is no excuse when yalls streak comes to an end and bremond coach said no we dont wanna play yall and hung up. this came from someone who was in the office

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but I am a Bremond coach and that DID NOT happen. Yes y'all called for a game, no we did not want to play y'all. Bremond playing Franklin would be the equivalent of Franklin playing Aledo. There was no "trash talk" about the Franklin program. Our head coach spent 6 years there and is still good friends with some of the staff.

they will lose this year but not in dist..... they might not win all there pre dist games but they will win their dist and will lose in the playoffs to either tenaha or burton..... bremond dont wanna play top teams till they get into the playoffs.... franklin tried to play bremond this last year in non dist and get the rival game started back up and they said no they have nothing to prove by playing franklin which is true 47-0..... well... the bremond coach forgot to hang up the phone while franklins coach was on the other line still listin and the bremond coaches were trashing franklin and talkin bad about their football program so franklin coaches called them back and told them that they forgot to hang up the phone and since they want to talk all that trash to put their money were their mouth is and play us and we will even play in bremond that way their is no excuse when yalls streak comes to an end and bremond coach said no we dont wanna play yall and hung up. this came from someone who was in the office

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but I am a Bremond coach and that DID NOT happen. Yes y'all called for a game, no we did not want to play y'all. Bremond playing Franklin would be the equivalent of Franklin playing Aledo. There was no "trash talk" about the Franklin program. Our head coach spent 6 years there and is still good friends with some of the staff.

Not where I thought this post would go, but here we are lol.

wasnt sure it was true or not but found it funny so i put i on here lol dont have a problem with bremond yall have a great program over there and when franklin is not playin i go watch bremond but i would like to see them play against each other again because the hearne rival game just isnt cutting it anymore even tho they played better this last year and we didnt get to play them this last year