Texas High school AD and Head Football coach?

Expirate20

Looked ath some of their footage from last year.. They had a wide open offense...I like that!!!.he is a proven winner too.

Yeah and that's what Texas High need something new and fresh bring some high energy there and with athletic talent coming back he will do great things glad for yall going outside box it will pay off for yall
  • Like 1

I hope it is Stanford. We need some.new direction with our program and though im not a huge fan of spread offense, the young kids today love it. If you look.around the state, most of the successful programs are running it. Truth is, BN did put Texas High back on the map and for a while, 2002-2006, we were a program to be reckoned with. After surratt left, the magic was gone though. Winning district championships is nice but not winning but one playoff game in that stretch is embarrassing. Looking forward to what's to come!

Sounds like it is close to being a sure thing. I'm excited ! I hope people realize next year was gonna be a struggle anyway. Putting in a new offense is not going to be easy, but I can't wait for a new direction

I realize the turnaround is probably easier at the lower levels, but he turned White Oak around immediately.

Stanford cited Texas Highs tradition, ability to produce high-caliber athletes, facilities and support staff, (((as well as being a one-high school town as attractions.)))

Wait a minute min??

http://starlocalmedia.com/sports/breaking-marcus-stanford-bound-for-texas-high-in-texarkana/article_31e7278e-fa0d-11e6-a69d-b30c88b8abc0.html

Stanford cited Texas Highs tradition, ability to produce high-caliber athletes, facilities and support staff, as well as being a one-high school town as attractions."

ugh what?

Sneak diss??