My 3A DI Top 20 Rankings (Adjusted)

Yoe09

We were pretty young last year and still not alot of senior leaders mainly juniors and sophmores got a D1 o lineman and also plays on the D line already committed to baylor and was told that our starting junior fb #38 is as big as fb #33 was as a senior last year.... Also had two boys come from bryan to play for us a cb and a o lineman..... I heard teague has a new qb and that the old qb moved to wr

Yes Lionpride08 Teague will bring in a young QB who will lead the lions the next couple seasons. Antonio is a dynamic player and will be utilized like the Mitchell kid was and should be even better than he was at the QB position. What's good about this is if God forbid something happens to the new QB...Antonio can easily go back to the QB position. We will have more depth then last season at every position. Teague's weakness is Linebacker IMO but that is also Coach O strength so he will have whoever he puts there ready to play.

I heard those Bryan kids will be something to see and will help getting to the edges for you guys. I believe yall missing Mr. Everything will take yall a step back early but yall should be hitting on all cylinders come playoff time. There is a reason yall are there every year and that Coach H!

Was told both of the bryan kids comi g in were 2nd string and didnt get to play as much as they would like to.... In the 2015 season our qb came from California and sat out a year to play for us.... When they come here to check out the sports facilities and see the indoor practice field and new weight rooms ect. It sells the move over to here

Something that should be considered is strength of district imo... some teams just play a weaker district than others and that's how alot have so many "returners"

Returning starters can be a very deceiving statistic, especially if they are returning from a bad or mediocre team ...

Lol dont think they will find anything boy from cali had family here and we get kids from bryan area all the time trying to get out of the city.... One player we had about 5 years ago was from bryan and moved here to play and broke our rushing record and now is the top player for his college for PVAM... One game he had 8 carries for 350+ yards and 5 tds when he played for us..... When parents are trying to get their kids out of bryan area we always end up getting them plus the education here is awesome

• Like 1

What does the Padraza kid look like now? He was number 15 I think when we played them. He was a good player.

ote name="lionpride08" post="2542139" timestamp="1499539297"]

We were pretty young last year and still not alot of senior leaders mainly juniors and sophmores got a D1 o lineman and also plays on the D line already committed to baylor and was told that our starting junior fb #38 is as big as fb #33 was as a senior last year.... Also had two boys come from bryan to play for us a cb and a o lineman..... I heard teague has a new qb and that the old qb moved to wr

He was in texas football's top juniors in the state and he is only goin to get better.... He is goin to be the anchor for the secondary this season and he will be a back up wb bc we already got like 5 or 6 of them... Last time i seen him he had put some more pounds

Rockdale did have a quarterback move in from New Mexico. He has to be cleared but I believe he would be. The main concern for the Tigers was going to be the QB. Before this it may have been a soph.

Hey - What is the word on that rumored QB transfer from New Mexico?

Still waiting to see whats going to happen. The word is that he should be cleared. Prior to him, sophomore Ross Loth (younger brother of former Tiger standout Pearce Loth) was next in line to QB the Tigers this year. Regardless of situation, we should be fine

I heard yesterday that they thought he might not be cleared. Just based on what I knew, I thought he would. IMO, having him would be a big boost. The soph will be a good one in time but it may be a little early.

Rockdale did have a quarterback move in from New Mexico. He has to be cleared but I believe he would be. The main concern for the Tigers was going to be the QB. Before this it may have been a soph.

From what I hear, Crawford (Congrats on the OU commit!) has taken almost all the snaps at QB this summer.