My 3A DI Top 20 Rankings (Adjusted)

Yoe09

lionpride08/highschoolfootball99-

FYI- I Spoke with #2's father...... He IS NOT moving to Fairfield.. He will be wearing the green and white this year just like he did last year... So end that talk about him moving to Fairfield per his father...

Also lionpride08- #2 was no back-up... He was in the starting rotation at TB and HB. He was a HUGE part of our offense (73 carries for 720 yards and 8 TD's 9.87 yards per carry avg.) and played safety on Defense NOT CB (110 tackles 2nd most on team).. Just wanted to get facts straight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lionpride08/highschoolfootball99-

FYI- I Spoke with #2's father...... He IS NOT moving to Fairfield.. He will be wearing the green and white this year just like he did last year... So end that talk about him moving to Fairfield per his father...

Also lionpride08- #2 was no back-up... He was in the starting rotation at TB and HB. He was a HUGE part of our offense (73 carries for 720 yards and 8 TD's 9.87 yards per carry avg.) and played safety on Defense NOT CB (110 tackles 2nd most on team).. Just wanted to get facts straight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-4 i didnt bring it up. Wouldnt surprise me if he did go to ff.

An yes lionpride was wrong. If it wasnt for #2 franklin wouldnt of scored agsinst Teague. He is quick as lightening.

You must not know this family at all to suggest that #2 would not discuss something of this nature with his dad... Its Not Happening so I would suggest that you do not post or say something of that sort unless you have heard it from #2 or his Dad... Not just a random person in town or a teammate. Oh I said he was apart of a starting rotation at RB we have several RB's just cause he may not have been in the first series on Offense doesn't mean he is a back-up.. His stats proves he was more than a back-up...

Every rb in franklin that gets to touch the ball has stats like that..... Never said he wasn't a good player or anything and im glad that his will be in the green and white for another 2 years but if your not on the field at the start of the game and your on the side line that means your not the starter that does not mean he dont play bc he did start some games this year

Still waiting to see whats going to happen. The word is that he should be cleared. Prior to him, sophomore Ross Loth (younger brother of former Tiger standout Pearce Loth) was next in line to QB the Tigers this year. Regardless of situation, we should be fine

Yeah, story I heard was his family moved here for family reasons, so I don't know why he wouldn't be cleared. Pretty highly-ranked, I'm told, so hope he doesn't lose his senior season...

I had heard that he was gonna be living with his aunt for now. Mom is still in New Mexico and the dad coaches in the CFL.. Tigers89 can you confirm or deny this ? Not sure this is factual..

Yes that is the same info I've received too. Still have not heard any new updates on his eligibility for the season but all indications from others I've talked to seem to believe its still likely he "should" be cleared for the season. Just comes down to the waiting game now.

Cameron is the clear favorite, I don't care who moves in to where or from. QB is the real deal and their coaches put them in position to succeed in other areas. They have the skill, physicality, returning starters, and coaching staff to be the clear-cut favorite right now. I thought they might lose a step after Rhoades' exit, but I'm almost convinced they might've upgraded with the job Brashear did in year 1.

Teams like Malakoff, Teague, and Rockdale are going to have to be balanced on offense and not 1-dimensional to defeat the Yoe and play almost a perfect game. Yoe's alignment and technique on the O and D lines along with will to win is going to be hard to beat this season. Not saying it can't or won't be done, but 1 kid is not going to be the difference in beating them.

Yes that is the same info I've received too. Still have not heard any new updates on his eligibility for the season but all indications from others I've talked to seem to believe its still likely he "should" be cleared for the season. Just comes down to the waiting game now.

Well I hope it works out for him. Info I have is he's a senior 4-star prospect, so hate for him to lose his senior year. Plus - and I'm not sayin' Crawford CAN'T play QB - but Crawford needs to be playin' WR/RB/Utility back/Athlete/whatever. He's better for the team there, he'll make that QB look good, and they can run some "wildcat"/HB option stuff. If Miller's smart.

Well I hope it works out for him. Info I have is he's a senior 4-star prospect, so hate for him to lose his senior year. Plus - and I'm not sayin' Crawford CAN'T play QB - butCraford needs to be playin' WR/RB/Utility back/Athlete/whatever. He's better for the team there, he'll make that QB look good, and they can run some "wildcat", HB option stuff. If Miller's smart.

Yea I feel the same, he's a valuable asset with his playmaking ability and speed at WR. But if he's needed under center for us then so be it. Surely he would still make things happen at QB especially with his legs. Seen some of his throws this summer and from the last 2 seasons (as backup QB) during scrimmage play, the kid can actually sling it pretty well.

Yea I feel the same, he's a valuable asset with his playmaking ability and speed at WR. But if he's needed under center for us then so be it. Surely he would still make things happen at QB especially with his legs. Seen some of his throws this summer and from the last 2 seasons (as backup QB) during scrimmage play, the kid can actually sling it pretty well.

I'm hearing that y'all don't have a RB though, and that the OL's not looking too good...?

Who do you think has the toughest dist schedule as in who you play at home or away for example franklin plays Cameron(cameron's homecoming) LRA and Jarrell away and Troy Mcgregor and Rockdale at home

That would be Rockdale. They are at Franklin & Cameron. Cameron has both teams at home this year

• 2 weeks later...

Tigers89-

The transfer you are referring to is the young man from New Mexico? How can he be cleared to play? The District Executive Committee will not meet until Aug 10th to discuss any and all transfers associated with all of our schools in the district.

Tigers89-

The transfer you are referring to is the young man from New Mexico? How can he be cleared to play? The District Executive Committee will not meet until Aug 10th to discuss any and all transfers associated with all of our schools in the district.

There was an article in the Rockdale paper today stating he had been cleared. I have no idea how that process works.

Big win for Rockdale. This just makes Crawford that much more deadly.

• Like 1

Tigers89-

Moved in before school year ended only UIL has to give go ahead

WB6485 I'm not too sure of the entire eligibility process myself, but like I said it was just the word I had gotten from a few different sources yesterday. Hopefully the young man fits right in with our system. We'll see where Miller will have him operating in that offense... QB would be the obvious guess

WB6485 I'm not too sure of the entire eligibility process myself, but like I said it was just the word I had gotten from a few different sources yesterday. Hopefully the young man fits right in with our system. We'll see where Miller will have him operating in that offense... QB would be the obvious guess

If he's not the QB, that would be a total shocker.

Tigers89-

Hopefully it works out for the young man.. I know a few years ago we had a young man who moved to Franklin from California and he went before the District Executive Committee and they denied him. So he had to play JV for his Junior year and his Senior year he was our QB and that was the year we went to 3A Div II State Championship game at NRG... Good Luck hope ya'll have better luck than we did....

• Like 1