My 3A DI Top 20 Rankings (Adjusted)

Yoe09

UIL trumps the District. The kid moved to Rockdale as I have been told before the school year ended in 2017. Therefore UIL has the only jurisdiction on making a player eligible or not. If the kid would have moved past graduation day 2017 then the district committee would have to sign off or not.

Been long summer of travel ball so just getting in on the Conversation

In my humble opinion the Teague Lions are the team with the most talent in this Region

Does that mean they will win it?

Certainly not because obviously the region is loaded as usual

After seeing them, Jefferson has the speed, size, and talent to run with anybody in the state. Whether they want it bad enough to perform at a high enough level to do it will be up to them. They're loaded for a 3A squad.

After seeing them, Jefferson has the speed, size, and talent to run with anybody in the state. Whether they want it bad enough to perform at a high enough level to do it will be up to them. They're loaded for a 3A squad.

I figured they would be a legit threat in region II this year. Region is wide open for the taking.

Rockdale may be even better than people thought. Hearing the transfer QB is the real deal.

Hearin'that too. As I said, if Miller's smart at all, he'll run "wildcat" and halback options with Crawford. I hear their OL is weak, and they have no RB. If true, this QB and Crawford have their work cut out for them.

Hinojosa will be back as the heart of the D, but he suffered a knee injury over the summer, so that could be a factor...

Yes, our O-Line and RB situation is the main concerns as of right now. From what I saw vs. Mexia, the 2 guys who were getting work in at RB gave us solid performances. So I think Miller can build from that. One is a senior, the other a junior. Could also be one more guy in the mix he did not use vs Mexia but we'll know by Friday night who the main guy should be. O-Line had some struggles at times holding up against Mexia's defensive front. Hopefully we get those issues fixed quickly. Mexia's defense played with great intensity flying around to the ball in our scrimmage giving us good looks.

Yes, our O-Line and RB situation is the main concerns as of right now. From what I saw vs. Mexia, the 2 guys who were getting work in at RB gave us solid performances. So I think Miller can build from that. One is a senior, the other a junior. Could also be one more guy in the mix he did not use vs Mexia but we'll know by Friday night who the main guy should be. O-Line had some struggles at times holding up against Mexia's defensive front. Hopefully we get those issues fixed quickly. Mexia's defense played with great intensity flying around to the ball in our scrimmage giving us good looks.

I was at mexia scrimmage against palestine and mexia may win 3 games this season. If yall had trouble against them then I hope yall get better if not it will be a quick playoff exit for yall.

Lets wait off until some of these regular season games. Does that fact that the Robinson scrimmage with Teague was much more competitive than last year mean anything? Does the fact that Rockdale had their way with Giddings and then had a more competitive scrimmage with Mexia mean anything? Does the fact that Cameron struggled with Madisonville mean anything?

Possibly, but I'm not putting a whole lot of stock into that at this point. Cameron and Rockdale have some tough non-district contests. We will see where each team stands here in the coming weeks.

Lets wait off until some of these regular season games. Does that fact that the Robinson scrimmage with Teague was much more competitive than last year mean anything? Does the fact that Rockdale had their way with Giddings and then had a more competitive scrimmage with Mexia mean anything? Does the fact that Cameron struggled with Madisonville mean anything?

Possibly, but I'm not putting a whole lot of stock into that at this point. Cameron and Rockdale have some tough non-district contests. We will see where each team stands here in the coming weeks.

Agreed. Once the first few weeks of the regular season begins we'll have a better understanding of where everyone stands.

Im just letting ya know Mexia may win 3 games and since we take 4 teams now they could possibly get the 4th spot and lose first round.

Robinson will get 3rd or 4th in that high octaned district they are in im gonna say 6 wins maybe 7.

Madisonville should be outstanding this season....Coach Nail is going into his 2nd or 3rd season there so madinsonville should be a contender this season for a deep playoff run! Cameron yall are just trying to figure out life without sicory smith so yall will be geared up by end of season.

Idk much on Giddings probably 3rd in that district.

We will see an ill be right if rockdale had trouble with mexia they will be fighting for 3rd and 4th

The fact that the Yoe players and coaches seemed to be almost dispassionate on the sideline during the Madisonville scrimmage might say something. Yeah, I know Brashear and his staff are different from Rhoades and his. But considering the almost pedestrian concern for their performance, it's a bit worrisome, yes.

Bellville had coaches at both Yoe scrimmages scouting. So it's obvious they are QUITE concerned with getting revenge on Yoe Field this weekend. And a trip TO China Spring is only two weeks away. And considering there was a rumor circulating recently that players were not taking practice seriously, my opinion is the Yoemen had BETTER get their focus and intensity on purdy dang quick.

#GoBigYOE

Did the fact you guys got shutout by madisonville mean anything?

I was at mexia scrimmage against palestine and mexia may win 3 games this season. If yall had trouble against them then I hope yall get better if not it will be a quick playoff exit for yall.

Did the fact that Teague got shutout by madisonville mean anything highschoolfootball99 ??

Yes it does. Teague offense and defensive lines need to get more physical or it will be a long season for us.

Also Mville will go 9-1 or 10-0.

Yall lost to West....Mville is on a whole another level then them.