Chapel Hill

dillonpanthers

I am saying this on this thread and this thread only:

Lion70, sometimes when you accidentally start #### and notice it, apologize and leave the thread. If I have to discuss this with you 1 more time, hasta la vista.

TO EVERYONE ELSE: If you draw his ignorance out where it takes up 3 pages of a thread, you will get a week, no questions and no appeals. When I ban someone, I want it to be because they are the idiots that started it, and I am the idiot that finishes it.

I will not put up with anymore trolling. It is the damned off season. I should be able to read stories without having to deal with bickering.

Again, Lion, this is your LAST WARNING FROM ME.

• Like 3

Oh it matters. JT pool is cut in half just about. The kids that come from Dogan and boulder makes up most of JT population. If JT could find a way to get more latinos to play Football. Cujo would have would have more depth. As it stands now JT only pulls from the Africa American population. With a few from Latin American. There were only two or three on the team this last season not including the kickers.

Completely agree... The problem really is that most latinos growing up learning how to use their feet, not their hands. So while they may have the speed, endurance and agility to be great at a skill positions, if you throw a ball at their head, most will just move out of the way from a lifetime of just natural reaction...

Completely agree... The problem really is that most latinos growing up learning how to use their feet, not their hands. So while they may have the speed, endurance and agility to be great at a skill positions, if you throw a ball at their head, most will just move out of the way from a lifetime of just natural reaction...

Dangs man, that is a it of steriotypical talk dont ya think.