UIL and Transgendered Athletes

Stoney

Living outside of Buffalo NY about 6 years ago I read a story where this guy had a horse that acted like a human. Since his wife was a certified homeschool teacher and NY is a union state in regards to education that horse was allowed to run in all the distance events in their state track meet.

Won state every year in multiple events.

Some good ol redneck northern boys heard about this after the horses senior year and they shot that horse deader then a hornet.

You will never guess what all them northern education suits ate the following year at their State Track awards ceremony?

Tragic story that shows just how the times have changed especially in our northern states.

You can link the story here: www.nytimesmredwinsagain.com

* Change with the times or get left behind!

All I can say is wow to you. You have a good day.

I can remember the first football game i watched before I even started school. It was The Ice Bowl. Two things happened that day. First I could'nt stand Bartt Starr. Second I fell in love with the game. Have not missed many Cowboy games since and never a Superbowl till this season.

Last summer the NfL told the State of Georgia if they passed a bill that would support local pastors in the state from performing same sex marriages they would move their future superbowl and award it to another site. The govenor vetoed the bill.

It became clearly apparent at that moment the Nfl believed they were more important and more loved by the people than God. I made a decision that, no the game I loved so much I did not love more than God and what his infallible word says. So I let the NFl as a fan.

Yes the world is changing but I do not have to change with it even if it means being politically incorrect.

Now the move is to change Texas which is deep in the bible belt. Just hope thie will give a few folks something to think about.

• Like 2

The drug policy issues seem to be a little sticky - how could you allow one person to use enhancements and forbid others?

Do we move to three divisions? Boys, Girls, and an Open Division?

Or do we do completely away with gender in athletics? One team only (the athletic nay-sayers would say it would save a lot of tax money)

However, if you had 15 girls on a girls team and 15 boys on a boys team ... and went to 15 boys/girls team what happens to the other 15?

Do they not deserve a chance to benefit from the positive nature of athletic competition, too?

Maybe we need to seriously think about why sports are included in the educational system in the first place. It's all about the kids - not the social engineers.

This IS a tough issue ... and a lot of thought needs to be put into it.

But IMO what we don't need is for some Federal judge with an agenda, who never broke a sweat in his life, legislating from the bench.

It's not a tough issue. Girls compete against girls, boys compete against boys and nobody uses drugs ...

Well i see we have one libtard snowflake supporting this and the rest of the clear thinking AMERICANS solidly against it........typical of today's society....liberals will just not accept that they are clearly in the minority on this issue.......I'm betting cujo is getting his signs ready to go protest even as we speak......

It's not a tough issue. Girls compete against girls, boys compete against boys and nobody uses drugs ...

That is why the rules need to changed for players like him. If he went thought the change to be come a boy, then let him play against the boys that is all he is asking for. He is stock where he is because they want allow him to do so.

Well i see we have one libtard snowflake supporting this and the rest of the clear thinking AMERICANS solidly against it........typical of today's society....liberals will just not accept that they are clearly in the minority on this issue.......I'm betting cujo is getting his signs ready to go protest even as we speak......

Sir keep you name calling to yourself. No matter what my stance is on this forum liberal or conservative. Do not give you the right to show your butt on public forum. If you have a problem with me being Gay then that is on you.

• Like 1

The of what exactly?

The end of girls athletics. When boys are allowed to compete with girls or steroid use is promoted for people who naturally produce estrogen then girls athletics is over.

The end of rational and logical thinking. One has to be irrational and unlogical to think it is fair for men to compete with women in athletic competition.

It is the end of a civilized society. A civilized society treats girls with respect, and this transgender stuff degrades women.

It is the end of freedom and liberty. The pink facist want to silence all opposing views no matter if there are scientific objections, legal objections, moral objections or religouse objections.

• Like 2

Sir keep you name calling to yourself. No matter what my stance is on this forum liberal or conservative. Do not give you the right to show your butt on public forum. If you have a problem with me being Gay then that is on you.

I'll call it like i see it libtard......if you don't like it, don't read it......

• Like 1

The end of girls athletics. When boys are allowed to compete with girls or steroid use is promoted for people who naturally produce estrogen then girls athletics is over.

The end of rational and logical thinking. One has to be irrational and unlogical to think it is fair for men to compete with women in athletic competition.

It is the end of a civilized society. A civilized society treats girls with respect, and this transgender stuff degrades women.

It is the end of freedom and liberty. The pink facist want to silence all opposing views no matter if there are scientific objections, legal objections, moral objections or religouse objections.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[quote name="cujoforlife" post="2511263" timestamp="1487615712
If you have a problem with me being Gay then that is on you.
Well if who you fornicate with is your reasoning for what is right or wrong or why boys should compete with girls in athletic competition. Then people have a legit beef with you being gay. If a persons boss is friendly with the secretary and one loses a job or a promotion because of whom the boss is sleeping with then that is wrong?

It seems to me that you are putting your own views on this person life. Yes it has everything to do with Society but this has to do with her and nothing else. This doesn't degrade women so please come up with something else.

Cujo,

Let's get something straight. "He" isn't a boy. If "he" was a boy, why the need for testosterone? "He" will never be a he now matter what. SHE is a confused person. PERIOD.

She is a he in his mind the person that he knows he should be. By judging him you are committing a sin. Judge not lest he be judged

She is a he in his mind the person that he knows he should be. By judging him you are committing a sin. Judge not lest he be judged

You misuse Scripture like Satan did........have you ever studied the Word of God?? If so, did you miss this part???

Romans 1: 18-32

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

You have got to love this so call good christians.

You'll be finding out how wrong you are come Judgment Day.....

• Like 1

You misuse Scripture like Satan did........have you ever studied the Word of God?? If so, did you miss this part???

Romans 1: 18-32

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

You'll be finding out how wrong you are come Judgment Day.....

That's quite funny saying that you're still judging someone so I will see you on judgment day if there ever is a judgment day

I'm not judging, just going by what the Bible says. I love HER as a Sister in Christ. Christians are called to teach the word.

Deuteronomy 22:5

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

• Like 2

That's quite funny saying that you're still judging someone so I will see you on judgment day if there ever is a judgment day

We are TOLD to make RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS..... had you actually studied His Word, you'd know that.....a RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT is one based upon HIS WORD......HIS WORD clearly condemns homosexuality as debased and unnatural......a sin.....you are judged by HIS WORD......I wouldn't be looking forward to the last day if I were you, sinner.......

Luke 12:57English Standard Version (ESV)

57 “And why do you not judge for yourselves what is right?

John 7:24English Standard Version (ESV)

24 Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

John 12:48English Standard Version (ESV)

48 The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

1 Corinthians 2:15English Standard Version (ESV)

15 The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.

1 Corinthians 6:3English Standard Version (ESV)

3 Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, then, matters pertaining to this life!

• Like 1

I'm not judging, just going by what the Bible says. I love HER as a Sister in Christ. Christians are called to teach the word.

Deuteronomy 22:5

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

By by stating that she is a confused person is there for judging from your own personal views. Now I'm not going to sit here and say I don't have my own we all do our minds is just slightly open then most

By by stating that she is a confused person is there for judging from your own personal views. Now I'm not going to sit here and say I don't have my own we all do our minds is just slightly open then most

By making the point based on this persons INABILITY to recognize that she was born a FEMALE, he rightly states she is confused.........you libtards never tire of trying to pervert FACT to fit your own perverted lifestyles......

We are TOLD to make RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS..... had you actually studied His Word, you'd know that.....a RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT is one based upon HIS WORD......HIS WORD clearly condemns homosexuality as debased and unnatural......a sin.....you are judged by HIS WORD......I wouldn't be looking forward to the last day if I were you, sinner.......

Luke 12:57English Standard Version (ESV)

57 And why do you not judge for yourselves what is right?

John 7:24English Standard Version (ESV)

24 Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.

John 12:48English Standard Version (ESV)

48 The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

1 Corinthians 2:15English Standard Version (ESV)

15 The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.

1 Corinthians 6:3English Standard Version (ESV)

3 Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, then, matters pertaining to this life!

Sir by judging someone else you are still committing a sin. No sin is greater than another .

Sir by judging someone else you are still committing a sin

You are totally ignorant in the meaning of God's Word...JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF as quoted above, says that HIS PEOPLE are to make righteous judgments....I'll take HIM over you any day, libtard..........you will find out which one of us is the sinner when He returns........