UIL and Transgendered Athletes

Stoney

Getting back to this young gentleman who this argument is a about. getting back to this young gentleman who this argument about. My job is to educate and to remind people that there is more than one view than your own in and you can call me whatever name in the book you want to you can throw up as many scriptures as you want to the fact still remains that there is this person's life not yours you do not have the right To judge.

• Like 1

Getting back to this young gentleman who this argument is a about. getting back to this young gentleman who this argument about. My job is to educate and to remind people that there is more than one view than your own in and you can call me whatever name in the book you want to you can throw up as many scriptures as you want to the fact still remains that there is this person's life not yours you do not have the right To judge.

you mean the girl who is mentally ill???

The of what exactly?

The world man... The world..

To me, there is only one view.....

• Like 1

Ok, so if SHE wants to be a boy so bad, why is she wrestling in the girls division? If you ask me, SHE used the whole transgendered deal to "legally"take steroids to win the girls division. Regardless, If SHE thinks she's a male, why is she wrestling females instead of males? Again, using "transgendered" as an excuse to cheat.

• Like 1

That is why the rules need to changed for players like him. If he went thought the change to be come a boy, then let him play against the boys that is all he is asking for. He is stock where he is because they want allow him to do so.

Horse manure ... we don't need to change the rules for perverts. Perverts need to play as who they are and get with the program or don't play. Why should all the normal people have to conform to accommodate a few pervs? That's what's wrong with society, liberals want to make all the normal people conform to a bunch of ridiculous new rules to please a few pervs. It shouldn't work that way ... period! .....

• Like 1

Ok, so if SHE wants to be a boy so bad, why is she wrestling in the girls division? If you ask me, SHE used the whole transgendered deal to "legally"take steroids to win the girls division. Regardless, If SHE thinks she's a male, why is she wrestling females instead of males? Again, using "transgendered" as an excuse to cheat.

It's because of the UIL rules which keep this individual from wrestling in the boys' division

It's because of the UIL rules which keep this individual from wrestling in the boys' division

Well why does she keep being referred to as a "he"? That's more or less the point I was making. This nonsense about the testosterone being prescribed by a Dr. is a bunch of hooey. The only condition she has is a mental condition. The testosterone is an elective procedure that she doesn't need, it's just something that her confused mind wants.

It's not a tough issue. Girls compete against girls, boys compete against boys and nobody uses drugs ...

Would be nice to return to that level of common sense ... the issue became complicated because we have just gone through an eight year term that encouraged the belief that right and wrong is strictly in the eye of the beholder ... and there was not enough gray to go around ... maybe sanity will return

• Like 1

Yes. A circus. A freak show.

Give the UIL a couple of years to figure out how they can make more $$$ off of it, and there will be a LBGTQ sp? division in basketball, with 6 classifications and four playoff spots per district. I guess they'll do it for baseball too, or will it be softball? Maybe there will be both, that way they can accommodate the boys who want to be girls, and the girls who want to be boys as well. Who knows what they'll do with the ones who haven't decided what the hell they want to be.

You have got to love this so call good christians.

I have said nothing derogatory towards transgenders. It is considered in the psychological field to be a condition. Not that God made a mistake and put a girl soul in a boy body... Something triggered in their brain to cause this. I don't care if you think its normal or not, boys do not have breasts or periods, girls do not pee standing up without making a mess... its called genetics...

This shouldn't be a UIL issue because a high school student shouldn't be allowed to make a decision to endure a procedure like this until they are at least 21. You don't know what the heck you want at that age let alone the life time of consequences actions like that are gonna open up.

All right, Dadburnit!!!! I believe that I was born a Billionaire, & it is MY Right to BE a Billionaire!.... Now how many of you are wlling to make it Happen???

Me! I just donated the contents of my pocket to your cause! You're now $.07 richer, and you have two wintergreen breath mints and a ball of lint! Congrats!

I LMAO when I got to the part "Texas "UIL" is more restrictive than most other states but restricted themselves from any kind of ruling. IMO they are becoming a bigger joke all the time!

For people that want the UIL gone, they should pray that they allow transgenders to participate against their "identified gender" instead of their birth gender...

For people that want the UIL gone, they should pray that they allow transgenders to participate against their "identified gender" instead of their birth gender...

Lol! I don't think they should be gone but they need to put Mark Cousins in the highway.

Totally different case but does anyone remember the Daxx Garman case? It took Brett Shipp making it national news before Cousins would even make a ruling. It was a total cover up till then. The proof was overwhelming and he stood back and done nothing. That's just one case of many.

Would be nice to return to that level of common sense ... the issue became complicated because we have just gone through an eight year term that encouraged the belief that right and wrong is strictly in the eye of the beholder ... and there was not enough gray to go around ... maybe sanity will return

That ugly period of our history needs to be scraped and erased. Just because Obama forced his perverted views on America doesn't mean we have to continue his perverted nonsense ...

• Like 1