Congratulations to the Winnsboro Lady Raiders

BigRedFan

how does this one stack up, I know the Lady Raiders are playing pretty well right now

I think it should be a pretty good game. The lady raiders are playing pretty well, they just have not put 4 full quarters together so it will be interesting to see how it goes tonight. I know there is alot of familiarity between these two teams over the last few years. There have been many great games between the two and i look for the same tonight. AG is clearly playing very well too and i am anxious to see them under the new leadership. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

New leadership has been great. He deserves a great deal of credit for their success. These girls have been in this game before. He will have them ready. Look forward to a good game. Best of luck to both teams. Winner will probably get Mt. Vernon, just guessing. Can Pottsboro play with them

New leadership has been great. He deserves a great deal of credit for their success. These girls have been in this game before. He will have them ready. Look forward to a good game. Best of luck to both teams. Winner will probably get Mt. Vernon, just guessing. Can Pottsboro play with them

I know nothing about them personally. I assume they would be a pretty good team getting to this position but MV is a good team. Should be another packed house up there.

http://www.austintgca.com/basketball/polls.html Pottsboro is ranked number two in the state, they might be able to play with Mount Vernon. Good luck to all involved should be some intense competitive games.

Great game by both teams tonight. The lady raiders once again got off to a pretty good start in the first half and then the panthers were able to bring it back close at half and then the 3rd quarter was more or less all AG. The lady raiders were finally able to make some big plays in the 4th quarter to survive. The refs left a little to be desired on both sides but all in all it was a good game. Will take a heck of an effort tomorrow to knock off the tigers but anything can happen. Only fitting that it would be this matchup to see who will represent at state. Looking forward to it

Wrong again OLD MAN in your prediction. For a team not to be very talented they are one game away from going to San Antonio.

Whoever wins this afternoon I will be rooting for them. You see I like the coaching staff at Mount Vernon and both teams are very talented.

Seems like EAST TEXAS was loaded with talent in 3a this year.

Good luck to both teams this afternoon.