UIL BOYS STATE BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT

RETIREDFAN1

Grapeland jv only lost one game, and they are really good, and young. A lot of freshman. The 8th grade is the real deal. We have one kid that will be probably the best player in the region 3 next year, and 2A. Only thing is he will be young. Grapeland started two sophomores today. Rick at 6-4 will be very tough next year. Played very good today.

Grapeland jv only lost one game, and they are really good, and young. A lot of freshman. The 8th grade is the real deal. We have one kid that will be probably the best player in the region 3 next year, and 2A. Only thing is he will be young. Grapeland started two sophomores today. Rick at 6-4 will be very tough next year. Played very good today.

Future looks bright. Cville has been blessed with a lot of height thru the years but from what I see not so much next year. Not saying they will be way down. The have a lot of athletes but will be smaller.

Both teams shot a bit cold. Average but it shows there was some D being played. I hope Fox will replay some after the fact replays. I know it cost a lot of money to broadcast these games but who says the 6A game is an automatic.