New Boston job is open

dillonpanthers

New school board first then new Sumperentent. Life would be good. I can live with the SBif they send the right person packing. A non people person needs to work at the prison mac. I am an educated person and it means nothing unless u can meat, deal, and acknowledge you are wrong. I bet the KBs are hanging on like a tick

New school board first then new Sumperentent. Life would be good. I can live with the SBif they send the right person packing. A non people person needs to work at the prison mac. I am an educated person and it means nothing unless u can meet and deal, and acknowledge you are wrong. I bet the KIss Bs are hanging on like a tick

The new AD shouldn't have ties to the area. If the pay is right he will come.

I get that at times you can feel like an outsider is the best option but sometimes you get someone that doesn't truly care about the community and leaves you in 3 years and you can be right back at square one. Just my opinion but I think a community like new Boston needs a guy from the area but I can see both sides.

• Like 1

I know the fans are ready for a come back. With nearly a decade of above average teams in their blood they will support a good hire. We all realize the talant has to be there and it is. Got to inspire the kids to come out and influence them to do the work necessary to excel. That does not include lying on the couch eating jelly roles during the summer. From what I understand those showing up at the field house during the summer are few. It told off on some of the O linemen last year. They were huge but not very effective.

Spend the money to bring a coach with a future. Nothing wrong with being the training ground for future 6A state winning programs. That means you are winning. Not many coachs pull up Sykes when they see deep runs ahead of them. Become a building ground for the great ones. Only more will come.

Parents, support you coach and remember kids sometimes need a nudge or two to follow the right path

• Like 1

They ought to turn their attention to Blake Worley from Pleasant Grove. The guy has coached on both the offensive and defensive side of the ball as an OC and linebackers coach. His background is diverse enough to be able to run a successful program as a whole while turning around a football program that has struggled recently. He would also be a long term guy and not someone just using New Boston as a stepping stone.

Uh oh......hide your phone codes if this happens!

As far as a "hometown" hire... the first name that pops in my head is Brad Britton. NB grad, coached at T-High for ~ 10 yrs, was DC at 5A New Caney Porter... been coaching at Gilmer the last few years.

Britton not leaving Gilmer for NB. He is smarter than that. He won't work with that if you know what I mean. See my first post.

Played NB and watched NB for a lot of years. Never seen a time when it looked liked we would win during pre-game, but have won more than we lost. Someone comes in and gets those kids coached up and they will be very dangerous.

Wonder what my coaches could have done with that talent.

Once was one of the best schools to work for. U all saw how the old sup supported all phases of a rounded education even in supporting sports. Take a look back 010 years and see what great leadership did for the school and the pride in the by the community. Look now atwhat can be torn away in just a few short years. Wake up SB

I know of several people who have left NB in the last couple of years that were outstanding educators. Multiple Principals and teachers leaving is a sign of one thing. It is either a lousy community to work in or there is lousy leadership.

NB is NOT a lousy community to work and live in so.......

Yep...some need to open their eyes on the SB. Won't happen

Just telling you what his job title is here in celina. I don't create job titles.

Thats a coach giving himself titles on Twitter

Celina does not throw the ball much so not much to the passing game coordinator..LOL

I know there are titles everywhere and he may be all of those titles but cmon man!!

He is getting lots of stipends

Got to list of those interested first then the research begins. When you get to the short list you really go to work. That doesn't mean an interview with the applicant. It means talking to coaches from other schools he or she have went head to head with. Etc. winning records is something but can be deceiving. Lots of very weak districts

Thats a coach giving himself titles on Twitter

Celina does not throw the ball much so not much to the passing game coordinator..LOL

I know there are titles everywhere and he may be all of those titles but cmon man!!

He is getting lots of stipends

Celina throws quite a bit. This past year they just did not have the skill set to throw like they had the last 3 years. Well I am just telling you I don't set job titles and he was given those titles. Yes I have seen numerous coaches that have multiple job titles. He is great coach and would be a big asset to NB in my opinion.

NB need a coach they will respect. The key to NB is getting a coach that knows how to win on both sides of the ball but also controls the players. In the past some coaches have let players by with things because of their talant level while not the rest of the team. Seems like some kids get in their head they are untouchable and in effect hold the whole team hostage to get their way. The coach we needs to be able to remove the guy from the field knowing it could cost a game.

NB need a coach they will respect. The key to NB is getting a coach that knows how to win on both sides of the ball but also controls the players. In the past some coaches have let players by with things because of their talant level while not the rest of the team. Seems like some kids get in their head they are untouchable and in effect hold the whole team hostage to get their way. The coach we needs to be able to remove the guy from the field knowing it could cost a game.

Well every program needs a coach like this. I totally agree.