Winnsboro Baseball

chevyman

Red Raiders defeated North Hopkins last night 13-1 in 5 innings during an off night in district play. Strong pitching performances by Ruston Bult, Logan Cortez, and Gunner Morris. Raiders back in action on friday traveling to Chapel Hill.

Red Raiders defeated North Hopkins last night 13-1 in 5 innings during an off night in district play. Strong pitching performances by Ruston Bult, Logan Cortez, and Gunner Morris. Raiders back in action on friday traveling to Chapel Hill.

That aint nothing to brag about.

Red Raiders defeat Mt. Vernon 8-0 on a combined shutout by sophomores Morris and Gearner

I know it was Little League, but we always had to see these guys in the finals or semi-finals at the State Tournament. I knew these kids would be a force at the next level. I remember them well.

both harmony and winnsboro are really taking advantage of their weak districts this year

no doubt both are really good teams but man those two districts are bad

I think that is a very valid statement. Compared to the districts that the Raiders have been in recently with the likes of Grand Saline, Edgewood, Mineola, and so forth i would say this district is much much weaker. With that being said, i think Winny has a chance against anyone they play based on the pitching that they have. Obviously that will remain to be seen until the postseason starts but im looking forward to it

I'd say Winnsboro coach went all in and believes his #1 is good enough to win with the Red Raider supporting cast. If he is right, Winnsboro will get some much needed rest before the Area round. If he is wrong, it was a great season and just wasn't meant to be. I think he made the right call.

I'd say Winnsboro coach went all in and believes his #1 is good enough to win with the Red Raider supporting cast. If he is right, Winnsboro will get some much needed rest before the Area round. If he is wrong, it was a great season and just wasn't meant to be. I think he made the right call.

i doubt that laprade wanted a 1 game series

theyve got the bats that a 3 game series would be a nightmare for redwater but redwater is good enough to match up and play winnsboro good enough to win a one game series

i doubt that laprade wanted a 1 game series

theyve got the bats that a 3 game series would be a nightmare for redwater but redwater is good enough to match up and play winnsboro good enough to win a one game series

As far as i know thats not what the thought was on Winnys side. Obviously there are pros and cons to both but its definitely a unique situation with a 1 gamer.