Winnsboro Baseball

chevyman

IMO - neither team is going to get an easy W. How is the Winnsboro catcher defensively? Beckville has plenty of speed and likes to run. They have 3 players with 20+ steals on the year.

I would be bias, but i would put him up there in the conversation of better defensive catchers in the area

IMO - neither team is going to get an easy W. How is the Winnsboro catcher defensively? Beckville has plenty of speed and likes to run. They have 3 players with 20+ steals on the year.

I would be bias, but i would put him up there in the conversation of better defensive catchers in the area

Look forward to the game. I'm sure Winnsboro will be a good team. Hope the Bearcats have their mind right. They have played a lot of baseball the last three years at the highest level possible. I know they'll play hard. Errors must be minimal to none. Play great defense. Go Blue!

Beckville pitching depth should be good to go. Would have like to seen the game played tonight though. Poured what little time I was at the field. Pine Tree had a field tarp and was never put out. Only a small tarp on the pitching mound.

Must be turf then like the Gary field. Because I know the PT guys knowing rain was a coming would have been prepared.

IS THERE anybody besides Gary and PT that have turf baseball fields?