Lavar Ball

Sportsfanatic1

The most I've ever paid for a pair of shoes for work or pleasure or sports is $85. It was a pair of orange (secondary) and gray (primary) NIKE Flex. I love those shoes and 2 years later they are still in excellent shape. So not sure what a $200 pair would give me that I don't get out of my $85 pair...

• Like 2

The most I've ever paid for a pair of shoes for work or pleasure or sports is $85. It was a pair of orange (secondary) and gray (primary) NIKE Flex. I love those shoes and 2 years later they are still in excellent shape. So not sure what a $200 pair would give me that I don't get out of my $85 pair...

Comfort is all that matters when you get to my age.

Started getting more active lately and picked up running. I'll spend about $135 on a good pair of running shoes (Asics or Brooks), but that's where I'll max out. If I'm gonna run 10 miles a week, I want to make sure they last and are comfortable...

A lot of kids these days will buy a pair of sneakers for $200, never wear them and keep them boxed up, and then resale them in 5-10 years for twice that much. Especially the signature shoes because they make a new model every year. For example, Kobe's first signature shoe is going for $550.... You could have bought those for maybe $100 when they first came out. We are on Kobe 11's which when first hit the market were $200, and those will go for even more in the years to come. We call these kids "sneakerheads".

Big Baller Brand will never reach that level, they will probably partner with FUBU or Sketchers.

BREAKING: His signature shoe has been dropped and it is UGLY. Y'all thought $200 was a lot? Check how much these are worth...

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/lonzo-ball-shoe-lavar-signature-big-baller-brand-nike-adidas-under-armour-los-angeles-lakers-050417

$495 for a pair of Walmart 7's. Lavar Ball has lost his last brain cell.

Dick Vitale throwing in his two cents on Lavar Ball on Twitter

Lonzo Ball's shoes r $495/if he plays in the @NBA like he did vs BBN De'Aaron Fox they'll go for $4.95 @darrenrovell cbssports.com/nba/news/look-…

In 38 yrs @espn I have NEVER seen the likes of LaVar He's captain of my All Wacko Team @darrenrovell via @ESPN App

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@USATODAYsports: LaVar Ball: "I dont need no advice from Kobe Bryant." https://t.co/9M59oGZng6

It will be so funny if the Lakers pick Lonzo.

Daddy has said he's gonna be a Laker. What would be freaking hilarious is every team pass on him and he winds up in a Minnesota or Memphis or bum Egypt.
  • Like 1

He would claim racism even after the teams before him all drafted black guys... that's how dumb Lavar is.

He couldn't play for the Spurs. Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Pau Gasol, David Lee.....that's too many white guys.

Have you seen the highlights for his summer league team with LaMelo? It is a laughingstock lol

His head is getting bigger by the day. He was a better bball player as a freshman versus now, I guess cause Lonzo was there. Kid has to learn that ME stuff kinda play not gonna fly at Ucla.

His head is getting bigger by the day. He was a better bball player as a freshman versus now, I guess cause Lonzo was there. Kid has to learn that ME stuff kinda play not gonna fly at Ucla.

Exactly. He doesn't make his teammates better like Lonzo apparently does.

How long before Lonzo Ball cuts his dad off? I had to look the kids name up because all you hear is Lavar being thrown around the media. Daddy's writing checks literally and figuratively that Lonzo is gonna have to cash.

How long before Lonzo Ball cuts his dad off? I had to look the kids name up because all you hear is Lavar being thrown around the media. Daddy's writing checks literally and figuratively that Lonzo is gonna have to cash.

He'll cut him off as soon as Magic has to have a one-on-one convo with him about his dad running his yapper around the facilities too much. More likely to happen right before Lonzo gets a max-deal.