T.I.S.D. Stadium Renovations And Crowd Size

cujoforlife

Seating safety and ADA compliance issues. Walk rails at the seating entrance ramp and bleacher stairs are my main concern. If we can get some backs on the bleachers that would be nice.

Wouldn't the rails make it hard for the band to walk down the stairs with the drums and tubas?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks nice. It even shows another entrance below the pressbox. The scope of work describes fencing, lighting and pressbox. That lower entrance would be nice. TISD has a very good Request for Proposal. They leave no stone unturned for the bidders qualifications and liability

Get that done, the ticket booths, and tje fence surrounding Rose Stadium and you got a great looking stadium. Nothing much we can do about parking.

Parking is what it is. The home side is terrible to get out of. I generally park at the fairgrounds Harvey hall.

It looks like they are just giving the seat a face lift. Not really adding more seats to the stadium. It looks like the band will be move to closer to the end zone.

They never said anything about adding seats. Why would they ad more seats? They want to address the seating and make it ada compliant.

They never said anything about adding seats. Why would they ad more seats? They want to address the seating and make it ada compliant.

I think the seating capacity is fairly good for now, until Lee can get back to relevant.. that could change.. but not soon.

About the largest game out there is JT- Longview, Lee-JT. The Dallas schools dont travel well as we dont either, except for the families and parents of kids. I think your right, the ADA issues are the hot button right now.

What can you do? You are surrounded by UPS and the railroad tracks.

Buy UPS and knock the building down....lol.. But seriously, there is a grass space right across the street from UPS that people park at. Just pave it and make it a lot

Buy UPS and knock the building down....lol.. But seriously, there is a grass space right across the street from UPS that people park at. Just pave it and make it a lot

If it was that easy they would have been done bought it. If they park in the grass across the street (which was part of the track and field) I don't see a parking problem except when the fair comes to town.

if you dare get in that lot below the home gate you better leave at the last tick of the clock or your trapped in there for some time. The parkers pack you in there like sardines. I will walk before I get in there. I'm just impatient like that though

The press box will be one of the best. The stadium? Maybe. The field and video screen though? Definitely not. I'm not hating Vong. You know it's true!

Hey man I never said it was the best. Plus you are entitled to your opinion. Abe don't compare and you know that's true.

The press box will be one of the best. The stadium? Maybe. The field and video screen though? Definitely not. I'm not hating Vong. You know it's true!

Yeah I take back that statement.

Best press box is more like it.

If it was that easy they would have been done bought it. If they park in the grass across the street (which was part of the track and field) I don't see a parking problem except when the fair comes to town.

I was joking about buying UPS.....but yea I forgot they use that for track and field. I guess it ain't nothing they can do about the parking. Just park at Harvey Hall and walk...lol. If the fair is in town, just skip the game....Im just joking.