T.I.S.D. Stadium Renovations And Crowd Size

cujoforlife

Yeah I take back that statement.

Best press box is more like it.

I still like the lobo one. It's something about the pressbox being built with the school that I like, which is why I'm a fan of the Palestine one too that's similar to the lobos. However, the pics for the new pressbox at Rose stadium isn't bad. Beautiful design. Huge improvement over the old one imo.

They didn't say they were. I wanted to see them add more seats

dude, what is your obsession with wanting more seats at Rose Stadium? What do they need more seats for? It would be as waste of money because they hardly fill up the stadium now. Would it be nice to add more seats?..Yea, but is it a major priority?...not even close. The press box and new seats are the most needed.

I still like the lobo one. It's something about the pressbox being built with the school that I like, which is why I'm a fan of the Palestine one too that's similar to the lobos. However, the pics for the new pressbox at Rose stadium isn't bad. Beautiful design. Huge improvement over the old one imo.

I like Lobo press box too, but you crazy if you think that new Rose Stadium Box isn't better.

Y'all probably haven't been to Abe in several years and haven't seen the field and new screen. That's the problem. Probably still think we have that same basic long Panther across our old field turf and we're using the video screen/scoreboard that was the same size as my flat screen. Probably still think we're playing the panther growl over the loudspeaker. Smh

I still like the lobo one.

Alot of media guys have claimed Lobo to be one of the best they've been in throughout the state especially since LISD renovated the inside of it a few years back. So its up there for sure.

Y'all probably haven't been to Abe in several years and haven't seen the field and new screen. That's the problem. Probably still think we have that same basic long Panther across our old field turf and we're using the video screen/scoreboard that was the same size as my flat screen. Probably still think we're playing the panther growl over the loudspeaker. Smh

Man I hated that Panther growl over the loud speaker. :wacko:

1st of all how you gone tell me were I been the last several years. I was in Lufkin 2 years ago when JT came to town and beat Lufkin in the DQ game of the week. Let's start with your field. Your logo doesn't touch Rose Stadium logo. I can't tell if that's a weasel, rat, or panther. Your 2 tone green field does not look better than Rose Stadium green. Your video board has a better hd quality than Rose Stadium. I'm not just going off the video board. I'm looking at the whole thing which includes the video board and signs to make the whole scoreboard. Size does matter. Lastly can they even work the video board properly. When I was there they couldn't and the sound system was sub par. C'mon man. I'm not trying to compare Abe to Rose. I was just posting what Rose Stadium press box will look like next year. It has nothing to do with no other stadium.

• Like 1

dude, what is your obsession with wanting more seats at Rose Stadium? What do they need more seats for? It would be as waste of money because they hardly fill up the stadium now. Would it be nice to add more seats?..Yea, but is it a major priority?...not even close. The press box and new seats are the most needed.

No it's not the most important thing that Rose Stadium needs. I just don't like standing trying to find a seat if the game is packed. I'm happy with all the improvements that they are making.

The band section on the home side is now half reserved and half general seating. The other reserve section that was not directly under the press box is the same as the old band section half reserved and half general seating.

The band section on the home side is now half reserved and half general seating. The other reserve section that was not directly under the press box is the same as the old band section half reserved and half general seating.

The will have to move the band over one section.