T-High Staff

ontheinside

Marshall's OC should go somewhere else and take the other coaches with him. If it wasn't for Haller MHS would not have had any offense at all. I saw nothing in the Marshall offensive that I would want to see at THS. Norton's offensive scheme was very productive but he was not a "big game" coach. I doubt that Dodge is coming and I would rather have Daffy Duck as OC rather than the Marshall OC.

Marshall's OC should go somewhere else and take the other coaches with him. If it wasn't for Haller MHS would not have had any offense at all. I saw nothing in the Marshall offensive that I would want to see at THS. Norton's offensive scheme was very productive but he was not a "big game" coach. I doubt that Dodge is coming and I would rather have Daffy Duck as OC rather than the Marshall OC.

Make it a cartoon theme. Since you are clearly Goofy.

Would you like to compare playoff records between the two the last 5 years? 10 years? 15 years? We win them all.

How about overall? Yeah....that one too.

You got a lot of trash talk..... but not much substance to go with it. Beam him up Scottie, he's delirious.

Playoff record? It ain't my fault! Thats Norton's fault and yes Daffy could have done a better job! As many times as I saw MHS play anyone would not have thunk that their offense was a spread, up tempo, throw it down the field every play offense. You never had a qb that had that ability anyway. Once it became third down here comes Haller in the wildcat read option and he ran the ball 99% of the time. Before Haller moved up to varsity I don't know where MHS got their points. All I can say is that God is good! We don't need that offense at THS but we do need all of the help that we can get from God and not MHS's retread OC...

Norton's offenses weren't #### without Surratt...he molded his whole scheme around golden boy qbs who with the exception of Mallet and C. Marshall all have been trash...he had plenty of athletes at his disposal that he let slip away because he never gave a fair shake...Ludlow is an upgrade over what we had last yeat

Maybe you should watch what Ludlow did with Justin Hart at qb before he got hurt in week 7. That's when Haller was forced to play Qb and the offense became one dimensional. Those games were on you tube last time i checked.

Sorensen regressed from his sophomore year which was his best year in my opinion. Tiger4Life93 is absolutely correct about Norton not giving a fair shake to other students that could have played qb better than the ones he did play including his son. I just hope that this new AD/HC is not like that and if Ludlow is the new OC I hope that he is a better man than Norton was. QB was not the only position where only "certain" can play.

OK OK OK ....first of when Haller got hurt they played t high at TIGER STADIUM ON A SUPER MUDDY FIELD...in which Norton refused to switch to Sat because he would have to contend with the rest of the offense...they became one dimensional because of the weather...T high had a better running game that night and defense... As far as Sorenson goes he was good..but no where near the Level of Mallet or Marshall...he was faster buy even Pearson was a better passer...trash may be an overstatement but come on dude ...do you remember Levi Saxby...lol...Norton may have a better game this year because A high has a special class who never even loss before high school...so calm down..I can assure you that Stanford will be ready for Norton considering he has been seeing Allen..Euless Trinity...and Southlake Carroll...

Playing his son? Give me a break. HIs son started only six of 22 games played at the varsity level. You are letting your dislike of Norton interfere with the facts. All of those starts were in Clete's junior year. Clete didn't start a single game his senior year.

I don't dislike Norton...he is a good coach...overrated..but a good coach...I'm lost ..never said anything about clete...he was hit garbage tho...my only beef with Norton was that he didn't like black qbs...is...I'm a tiger fan thru and thru ...haven't miss one game since 2001...I travel all over for the tigers..I can assure you I have seen the good and bad...it time for a change ..and I'm glad it happened

• Like 1

Tiger4life93.......I guess my quote button isn't working. I was referring to Dogon who was once again slamming by factual distortion. If you were at all those games then you know that Norton's son lost the starting job his Jr year and never regained it. Some just can't stick to the facts. Everyone has different opinions on various coaches. I was just correcting a fact that has been skewed for years on here.

Three classes were sacrificed so Cleve could play. There was a black qb on the team when Saxby was the qb his senior year and the black kid was a sophomore. But playing him would have blocked Clete. We all know how many times Norton has gone with sophomore qbs but the black kid was the deep snapper. He got moved to wr his senior year as a backup and did manage to throw a TD pass from the wr position. This kid had the best arm since Mallett. It doesn't matter that Clete didn't start his senior year. The starter was no good too. The only difference between him and Clete was that he had good mobility and Clete had zero. But the damage was already done to the black qb. A coach should just be fair and Norton was not in my opinion. I found out today that Ludlow is the new OC and sincerely I hope that he is successful along with the new AD/HC. I just want them to be fair. I was told some very good things by a parent of a current player on the team. If they can survive until the season after next season then things will look better for the team as I do see a drop off in talent until 2019.

With all due respect CAPTTIGER...that last statement is false...I was right there for years the freshman and jv would field black qbs only to be moved to other positions on the varsity...Norton was not fair in this regard...a lot of parents felt the same way..there are many kids who left the school or did not play because the parents had these thoughts about Norton...

With all due respect CAPTTIGER...that last statement is false...I was right there for years the freshman and jv would field black qbs only to be moved to other positions on the varsity...Norton was not fair in this regard...a lot of parents felt the same way..there are many kids who left the school or did not play because the parents had these thoughts about Norton...

I cant tell if you guys are saying that he was a racist or if he just didn't like running-style QBs (the stereotypical thought of black QBs).

• Like 1

I cant tell if you guys are saying that he was a racist or if he just didn't like running-style QBs (the stereotypical thought of black QBs).

[quote name="MavGrad99" post="2522793" timestamp="1492313482"

Nate Sorenson was a runner but those plays weren't designed for him ...that dude could flat out run..SO YOU CAN DRAW YOIR OWN CONCLUSIONS