T-High Staff

ontheinside

I guess I am a sucker then...because this us a sports forum and I expect intelligent debate and convo..and all I get is retards and dumbasses who need attention by making up false ####...and by the way..I like the bears on tecmo bowl ...nobody could stop CAP BOSO...

People who talk about what offense is good or bad rarely have a clue on how uninformed they are. An offense that works in one place is terrible in another. Norton's offense was not so bad when they were winning a bunch of games every year. What got worse the offense? I think not.

There are places in Texas that have NO business running anything BUT the Dead T or the Wing T just like there are places that have NO business running the Spread.

The Wall Hawks are routinely playing in week 15 running the Flex Bone. And that same offense was pretty good to Waskom I do believe. When GA Moore was winning a BUNCH of state titles at Celina the Dead T was about half their offense. And that is the same offense Brock is running now.

I hear Rookie Coaches every year say that they "will never run anything but the Spread". I will take that bet and win just about every time if they wind up Coaching very long.