Biggest Rival

EastTxFinest

1. Hallsville

2. Longview.

Pains me to admit that. But it's true.

Longview had just owned us for too long to admit otherwise.

Ironically.... I think some view the Longview/ Marshalll rivalry the same as some view Marshall/Hallsville rivalry.

Big brother vs little brother is the main similarity.

Domination of one over the other.

For Us vs. Longview their playoff history is richer the ours (somewhat marginally)

For Marshall Vs Hallsville the playoff history isn't even comparable.

But. 13 miles separate us. Hallsville is our #1 rival.

Now. If we can turn our fortunes Vs Longview.... then maybe that could change.

For Harmony it used to be New Diana. All the district shifts and the inability to get this game scheduled has ended one of the true rivalries we had. White Oak has filled in that role but it's not the same level of hate as Diana. Who knows if any team in the new district(if given the time) could fill that role?

Our #1 rival is Gladewater. The Battle of G town Gilmer Vs. Gladewater, Gilmer vs. Dfield used to be a big one but they don't want to play us anymore. Now that Pittsburg is in our district it is getting good. We have not been in Pitt's district much the last 10 or 15 years and they did not want to play us , but it is a good rivalry that should be played every year.

While most would say ours is Nac/Lufkin...I think due to the fact we have had ZERO success against Lufkin 2 wins in the last 20+ years. Being in different classifications more than in the same one.

Lufkin probably sees Longview as theirs due to playoff games and each team winning against each other.

Jacksonville might be a more appropriate one for us.

We have played multiple OT games, and games with playoff implications in the last 10 years. Both teams winning games against each other.

Our #1 rival is Gladewater. The Battle of G town Gilmer Vs. Gladewater, Gilmer vs. Dfield used to be a big one but they don't want to play us anymore. Now that Pittsburg is in our district it is getting good. We have not been in Pitt's district much the last 10 or 15 years and they did not want to play us , but it is a good rivalry that should be played every year.

Yall have handle us the past decade no doubt. I'm sure we'll be on your schedule soon enough ;)

I don't think it's "we" don't want to play you. I think it's more like yall are just on another level right now. I respect yalls program and what they've done. It's always live when we play. See ya sooner than later...

Franklin's rival is hearne which hasnt been much of a rival for the past ten years..... we have walked all over them in every sport but if youu go back another ten years it was all hearne...... but we have more then one rival leon and bremond are our riavls also even tho we dont play them as much any more seeing that they are smaller schools