Biggest Rival

EastTxFinest

Overton and Carlisle: Mommas and daddies will slug it out over a Little Dribblers game.

Overton and Tenaha: The Tigers lead this series all-time by a wide margin, but this game still has heat among fanbases.

Overton and Carlisle: Mommas and daddies will slug it out over a Little Dribblers game.

Overton and Tenaha: The Tigers lead this series all-time by a wide margin, but this game still has heat among fanbases.

REMEMBER THE ALAMO !!!

• Like 1

Most of Garrison's traditional rivals have dropped down in class .... I really wouldn't call anyone we play these days a rival ...

Alto

Timpson

San Augustine

For over 50 years there was no bigger rival than Garrison and Timpson.

When the Dogs and the Bears played it always looked like the whole world

was there watching. Standing room only is a mild way to describe the crowds.

More years than not the winner would be the district champion.

For over 50 years there was no bigger rival than Garrison and Timpson.

When the Dogs and the Bears played it always looked like the whole world

was there watching. Standing room only is a mild way to describe the crowds.

More years than not the winner would be the district champion.

It's a shame the Battle of the Attoyac doesn't happen any more

It's a shame the Battle of the Attoyac doesn't happen any more

Garrison pretty much dominated the series. I think Timpson finally got tired of the yearly thrashings after they dropped down in class ... There were some barn burners though ... decades ago ...

Garrison pretty much dominated the series. I think Timpson finally got tired of the yearly thrashings after they dropped down in class ... There were some barn burners though ... decades ago ...

Maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much, wasn't anything like being there as the Dogs beat Timpson growing up

I have heard in the next realignment that Timpson could be going up in 2a Div 1 and garrison could be dropping down to 2a Div 1 so there might be a pick up of the rivalry cause I imagine they would be be in the same district

I have heard in the next realignment that Timpson could be going up in 2a Div 1 and garrison could be dropping down to 2a Div 1 so there might be a pick up of the rivalry cause I imagine they would be be in the same district

Garrison needs to drop for sure. They shouldn't be in the same classification as Crockett and Newton ...

For me just wouldn't be the same without Carthage and Kilgore on the schedule. We went two years a few years ago without​ carthage and been years since Kilgore wasn't a game against Hendo.

I miss the old District of Doom

• Like 2

So Timpson could drop Tenaha and move up to get Joaquin, Garrison, San Augustine, and potentially Alto? I bet they are liking the sound of that!
  • Like 1

I miss the old District of Doom

+1 couldn't agree more those where some fun gms to watch. Awesome thing to say that both yrs the district titles came down to the last drives of the gms both yrs. Those two yrs rank at the top of my list for District of Doom Championships!!

• Like 2

So Timpson could drop Tenaha and move up to get Joaquin, Garrison, San Augustine, and potentially Alto? I bet they are liking the sound of that!

For a long time back in the day it was Timpson, Garrison, San Augustine, Hemphill, Shelbyville and Alto