2A Baseball

MUSTANGMANIA

Mustangs beat UH tonight, and some other Rusk county team in Price beat Union Grove. So with a two game lead, with one game to go, Overton wins District 19AA. .Looks like Cross Roads in round one. Any word on those guys?

Mustangs beat UH tonight, and some other Rusk county team in Price beat Union Grove. So with a two game lead, with one game to go, Overton wins District 19AA. .Looks like Cross Roads in round one. Any word on those guys?

Last I heard they were ranked in the top 50

Hey Union Grove...Is your coach still smoldering from last night. He was LIVID. I have to say that I did not see what he was complaining about, but I have no doubt that it was probably warranted...And those guys in blue missed whatever it was. They had both sides in their ear last night!!

I think he's ok now. He was mad because the runner was going first to third on the bunt and SS got in the way and they made contact. Umpire said it was incidental contact, but it shouldn't matter whether it was incidental or intentional runner still gets 3rd base. Coach was livid because he wouldn't ask the other umpire for clarification on the rule. Lots of respect to the umpire though, rumor has it he called Conde yesterday and admitted he was wrong and apologized. He gained my respect. But a runner on third with one out sure could've been a game changer. It was a great game regardless.

• Like 1

I've been looking at that but it doesn't have have the games in. They all played 12 district games. The only one I know is lovelady won all of them.

He put's what is sent into him on there, and looks for others but some scores never make it. One or two of our games aren't on there.