2A Baseball

MUSTANGMANIA

Went to the Evadale Athletic Banquet last night. We only have one Senior on the 14 on Varsity, and 18 kids on the JV. Didn't realize that. Bodes well for the next few years. Now, if we can just beat Shiner, and if not, I'll take a Bock.

Might want to buy a toll tag if you don't already have one

After today, I'm thinking helicopter. Had to see a Dr. on Fannin this morning at 10. By the time I got off 59S (from I-10), I'm sure my bp was 720/510. I get aggravated in Evadale if the Mill is letting out and I have to wait for 10 cars before I get an opening. This morning I died and went to traffic h-ll.

Your best bet is to take beltway 8 Jersey Village is right off of the beltway. But what ever you do don't take 290 from 610 to the beltway you might miss the game

Thanks for the info. I might sit out Friday night. Got a buddy who'll be there, and he'll keep me posted. The trip yesterday, on a Wednesday morning, gives me enough indication of what Fridat evening traffic will be like. Not for the elderly or faint hearted. On the plus side, I have a better understanding of why folks have a lot of road rage :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="REBgp" data-cid="2527516" data-time="1494127170"><p>Evadale will face 20-3 Shiner. Games at Jersey Village (wherever that is). Fri 7:00Sat 3:00Sat 30 min after Gm 2 (if necessary)Dallardsville Big Sandy will face Weimar. Games at Montgomery.Thur 7:30Fri 7:30Sat 7:30 (if necessary)</p></blockquote>Thur - DBS def Weimar 5-4? Fri - Evadale def Shiner 5-4? DBS moves on with 19-9 win over Weimar in Game 2.