2A Baseball

MUSTANGMANIA

Aaron Walters of Center Point is the best player I've seen play since Scott Scudder. Has scholarship to A&M but will be drafted in early rounds. Seen him hit the lights in right center field this year. If you have an opportunity to watch him take it.

What's the skippy on Woden?

Overton vs Woden starting Thursday in Gary.

They have a lefty who is outstanding. Entire lineup hits the ball well. I think they've lost two games all year, one was in tournament play, the other in district, 5-3 to Joaquin. They came back and run-ruled us in the second round of district. They will be a very tough out.

Well, I say put it in play and see what happens. I think Kerens was used to their picture striking most people out, and not having to play a lot of Defense. Keep swinging and make their defense work...sooner or later something gives. Either the bats go cold or the defense will fold. But, At this point we should see nothing but good baseball.

Well, I say put it in play and see what happens. I think Kerens was used to their picture striking most people out, and not having to play a lot of Defense. Keep swinging and make their defense work...sooner or later something gives. Either the bats go cold or the defense will fold. But, At this point we should see nothing but good baseball.

I agree. A lot of good ball clubs sitting at home right now. Anyone can beat anyone at this point.

D. Big Sandy vs Center Point Series at Eastview HS in Georgetown.

Thur at 7

Friday at 4 - Game 3 thirty min after Game 2, if necessary.

Update info for the game.

Dallardsville Big Sandy record is 30-2

Center Point record is 21-6

No sure things this time of the year, but I'll sure be surprised if the Wildcats don't win. They got all aspects covered - pitching, hitting, fielding. Their 30 wins include 3 victories over 5A opponents. Only two losses were in the Evadale Tournament to WOS, 4A still in the playoffs, and Kirbyville, 3A still in the playoffs. Warmup game before playoffs, defeated Bridge City, 4A still in the playoffs.

Dallardsville Big Sandy takes Game 1 over Center Point 10-0.

These Wildcats now 31-2, and playing good ball. Game 2 at 4pm.

Heard Refugio beat Thorndale 5-1 in their first. Winner of this gets winner of DBS & CP.

Dallardsville Big Sandy takes Game 1 over Center Point 10-0.

These Wildcats now 31-2, and playing good ball. Game 2 at 4pm.

Heard Refugio beat Thorndale 5-1 in their first. Winner of this gets winner of DBS & CP.

Dallardsville Big Sandy defeated Center Point 14-3 in Game 2 to take series.

I'm telling you, these Wildcats are rolling. Only getting tougher now.