Softball Coach at Tyler Lee

Cougar12345

If 9 coaches are rumored to be gone, then how are they running Spring Ball practice? Even if it were 5 coaches gone they wouldn't be able to function. Also, why is there only one position posted?

Is the softball position posted? I assume softball didn't make the playoffs (guess I could look it up, but I figured I'd ask here first).

If 9 coaches are rumored to be gone, then how are they running Spring Ball practice? Even if it were 5 coaches gone they wouldn't be able to function. Also, why is there only one position posted?

Is the softball position posted? I assume softball didn't make the playoffs (guess I could look it up, but I figured I'd ask here first).

Right now on thsca there are 2 varsity football positions posted. The DC was posted before and I'm assuming filled because it's not posted anymore. There could have been other football positions already posted and filled, not sure.

At Lee there is also head softball, freshman girls basketball, boys jv basketball and assistant tennis coach posted.

If anyone is interested John Tyler also has 2 varsity football spots, 1 freshman football and head baseball posted right now.

Maybe the person who said 5 or 9 or whatever coaches was combining all vacancies, not just football. Or maybe there were that many others that have been filled. Not sure, but just because both schools only have 2 currently posted, doesn't mean there were not more posted and already filled.

• Like 1

Lee can hire all the DC they want, but until they can play up front, with some size, and stop the run, get any kind of pass rush, without a blitz package, it comes down to Jimmy and Joes. They have not had a GOOD D line in many years, and it kills us when we play our schedule.

You want to know how your team is going to do this year, go to the first game and watch your D front and backers core, and you will know pretty quick.