Beckville vs Troup Regional Qtr Final Baseball

BearcatBlue

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let Troup fool ya! They are playing really good at the right time too.

Troup has been the under dog in both rounds thus far.

I imagine they are the under dogs for this series too..

They are playing their back against the wall and seem to be handling it...

I have Troup winning

Fool ya? OK I think our guys knows what's at stake here. Last two years with the same group regional finals and state championship game. I can promise ya there back has been pressed tight against the wall. They know what's it's gonna take. They will not be taken lightly. Everything we have will be thrown at them. Look for a good series!

Don't let Troup fool ya! They are playing really good at the right time too.

Troup has been the under dog in both rounds thus far.

I imagine they are the under dogs for this series too..

They are playing their back against the wall and seem to be handling it...

I have Troup winning

Champ 77 - no doubt Troup has done some things right to get to play ball next week. However, just because they have won the last two series does not mean they are at the same level as Beckville. Winnsboro was a very solid team, ranked in top 20 for most of the year, and Beckville took them in two. Beckville does the same with Troup this week. Game one final 8-2. Game two final 10-1.

Champ 77 - no doubt Troup has done some things right to get to play ball next week. However, just because they have won the last two series does not mean they are at the same level as Beckville. Winnsboro was a very solid team, ranked in top 20 for most of the year, and Beckville took them in two. Beckville does the same with Troup this week. Game one final 8-2. Game two final 10-1.

Wow! I guess Troup doesn't even need to show up it sounds like..

I suppose taken down White Oak in 2 games and beating Hughes Springs which both was ranked in the top 25 most of the year was just a fluke.

Yes I'm sure this will be the toughest series for Troup but don't let this young team be looked over.

Don't see it being a blow out like you say it will..

One thing about Troup I believe they are only losing one starter and will be returning next year with almost the same squad as right now..

Wow! I guess Troup doesn't even need to show up it sounds like..

I suppose taken down White Oak in 2 games and beating Hughes Springs which both was ranked in the top 25 most of the year was just a fluke.

Yes I'm sure this will be the toughest series for Troup but don't let this young team be looked over.

Don't see it being a blow out like you say it will..

One thing about Troup I believe they are only losing one starter and will be returning next year with almost the same squad as right now..

You sure are defensive for someone who called a Troup win! I clearly stated that Troup had done some things right to get to the 3rd round of the playoffs. Of course you should show up. Play the game and see what happens. Both teams deserve to be here, but I believe Beckville is a step ahead of Troup. You will see later this week. I stand by my predictions.

You sure are defensive for someone who called a Troup win! I clearly stated that Troup had done some things right to get to the 3rd round of the playoffs. Of course you should show up. Play the game and see what happens. Both teams deserve to be here, but I believe Beckville is a step ahead of Troup. You will see later this week. I stand by my predictions.

Oh I'm not being defensive...

For the record I'm not even from Troup..lol

In fact I'm from......what for it.....Sabine

The ones Beckville took behind the woodshed.

Just someone on this post has to go for Troup.

I think it is called Dell Diamond

correct. bottle water $5 and if you want a cup of ice with it, another $5. but worth it if your team made it.

But you will find that most teams there, have been before or their coach has.

uil has one game on Saturday is this correct?

graduation on Friday but it rained last Friday.

I would think a baseball game would trump graduation, but that's me.

I know some family members wouldn't think so.

Don't think I would take them Troup tigers lightly if I was Beckville. They sure are playing good baseball at the right times.

Man tap the brakes. Don't recall anyone from Beckville taking them lightly. They've been there promise. Anyone can beat you on any given night. Beckville will come prepared with a mind set. If that's being over confident oh well. The community expect them to win and the players expect to win.

Don't think I would take them Troup tigers lightly if I was Beckville. They sure are playing good baseball at the right times.

Don't misunderstand confidence for complacency. Beckville has been playing good baseball for 3 years now. Beckville will put a lot of pressure on the young Troup team. We will see how Troup responds. Unless something very unusual happens Thurs & Sat, I look for Beckville to continue into the next round.