Beckville vs Troup Regional Qtr Final Baseball

BearcatBlue

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear a lot of excuses coming from people on here. Maybe we should just go ahead and crown New Diana and Beckville Co Champs

!!!!

Might be true but we won't know till the games are played. Stranger things have happened. I see that on another post you want to brag about ND beating Central Heights but play down the fact that White Oak beat ND. Give me a break. ND is good don't get me wrong. But you need to give credit where credit is due. Truth is Beckville and ND are supposed to win but Troup and Hooks must be doing something right cause they still playing.

So the game ND wins was called right but the one ND loses was the umpires fault. I get it lol lol. I wasn't at either one so I'll have to take your word.

WR is out already but I'm sure you know that. So I'm pulling for Troup and ND. But I don't make predictions when it come to kids sports. Just on here to get some wisdom about baseball lol.

im still trying to figure out what is funny about Panola College?

Maybe the fact that they don't have a baseball field? Maybe. Carthage HS and Panola College both play at the same field, which is at a park on the loop.

Maybe the fact that they don't have a baseball field? Maybe. Carthage HS and Panola College both play at the same field, which is at a park on the loop.

They may not have their own field, but the playing surface at the field Panola and Carthage share is just about the best natural grass baseball surface in East Texas. Have not seen it in a year or so, but Jacksonville's used to be extremely nice as well.

They may not have their own field, but the playing surface at the field Panola and Carthage share is just about the best natural grass baseball surface in East Texas. Have not seen it in a year or so, but Jacksonville's used to be extremely nice as well.

Plenty nice field. Will be a good atmosphere. Just kinda funny that it was listed as being played at Panola College

Jvilles is very nice. Looks like turf.