***Breaking News*** Clayton George Resigns at Tyler Lee...

Smoaky

Pretty selfish guy tbh. He should've left right after the season which would have given TISD more than enough time to find a good guy for the job. He wasn't thinking about the kids one bit throughout this process.

How many jobs have you left before you had another job lined up?

Bear Bryant had twice as many quit on him down in Juction, Tx.

Saw a coach go easy on the team his first year so he didn't get a bunch of them quit because of the conditioning. The same coach went 3-7 that same year.

Point is implement your system and push them to be their best. The kids that quit were looking for an excuse not to be there and would have mostly been complainer and a cancer in the locker/weight room...

My work computer has trouble copying and pasting links in these forums, but I encourage you to read the 5/31/17 article in the Tyler Paper (etfinalscore.com) about the changing of responsibilities of the TISD head football coaches, especially the part about Lee. It might raise a few eyebrows although I don't think that was the intent of the article.

EDIT: I got you fam: http://www.etfinalscore.com/ET-John+Tyler/286090/john-tyler-lee-athletic-coordinator-now-3-person-job (Moderator: Matthias)

Interested to see how he'll translate from the move over from Gilmer.

Gilmer fans will have to provide some more info on him for us.

I think he should've stayed at gilmer, especially with drama going on at Lee. He probably would've had the Gilmer job one day. But I guess we'll see..