NBA Finals 2017

MrBuddyGarrity

Y'all keep bringing up that 3-1 record. But y'all fail to realize KD>>>>>> Harrison Barnes. H. Barnes went 2-24 in the finals last year. KD has already surpassed that in the 1st quater of game one. It won't be the same outcome this year. Do y'all actually watch the game or just listen to espn for your sports knowledge?

It was history in the making, and the big difference is Durant, but I don't think it's going to matter if he goes cold. History will not repeat itself this year. The Cavs better buckle up at home or it's over.

Yeah it was. To bad Lebrick didn't play defense!

I was thinking the same thing... he just walked up to Durant and was like, "I am gonna guard you"... Durant just got the shot up while Lebron was still nonchalantly walking up to him to play his defense....

it just seemed way too lazy to be that late in the game for Lebron.

I'm not a LeBron hater, but I hate when people don't think he has help. Kyrie went off for 38 last night. Kevin Love had 27 in game 2, but then only scores 9 the next game. The Cavs are just playing weak. Tristan Thompson has been scoreless in 2 games, and that's not because he's a bad player. J.R. Smith finally found something in game 3 but has been quiet in game 1 and 2. Yes the Warriors are the best team, but they also want it way more than the Cavs and it shows. GSW play team basketball on both ends of the court. The Cavs don't. They give the ball to LeBron and tell him to either drive and get fouled or drive and kick it out. THE SAME PLAY EVERY TIME. Their defense has been extremely lazy.

Yeah he showed absolutely no effort. It's been that way this whole series. I understand that GS is a stacked team and probably the best team ever, but the Cavs could have won that game if Lebron played defense and gave it his all like the rest of his team! That's what separates him from MJ, there is no way MJ would have just stood there and watched a guy bust a 3 in his face during crunch time in the finals!

I think he knows it's almost vacation time. I think the rest of the Cavs will follow suit in the next game, and it's over.