Who is Better? LeBron or MJ?

ETXfan16

This might be a crazy take, but this is what I think. LeBron could be better than MJ. I mean the guy is a freak athlete and has all the talent in the world. But what holds him back from being better than MJ IMHO is his attitude. He whines more than anybody on the court and it affects his play. Look at the first two games. How many times has he complained to the refs while Golden State has a wide open lane from half court? It happened numerous times in game 1 and even the announcer picked it apart in game 2. His defense is inconsistent. Maybe that's just the NBA game play, but he is a ME player to me. Again, not knocking his talent, but he's got to become more selfless.

He also had Top 50 greatest player of All time as well. Scotty pippen.

Lebron also has Kyrie and Kevin Love. They don't get the attention they deserve. Kyrie is one of the best PG's in the game, if not the best. LeBron just has most of the spotlight on that team.

He also had DWade in Miami. You know who started this super team stuff? LeBron. When he brought all the attention to him when he chose to to go to Miami to team up with Wade and Bosh.

Boston started the super team stuff. KG and Ray Allen went to Boston and teamed up with Paul Pierce.

Lebron couldn't get past those Celtics so he made his own super team in Miami.

Hey at least he didn't go join the super team he couldn't beat (talking to you Kevin Durant).

• Like 1

Could have had one in OKC. Choice was to keep Ibaka and deal Harden.

That was a bargaining agreement forced choice. (The wrong choice, but OKC should have never had to choose)

I don't want to get on my soap box, but the NBA Collective Bargaining Agreement passed 2012 basically ****** Oklahoma City over in pretty much every way conceivable.

• Like 1

Boston started the super team stuff. KG and Ray Allen went to Boston and teamed up with Paul Pierce.

Lebron couldn't get past those Celtics so he made his own super team in Miami.

Hey at least he didn't go join the super team he couldn't beat (talking to you Kevin Durant).

IMG_2169.JPG

Which part of it do you believe to be false?

You guys are crazy.

Durant joining the Warriors is like if Jordan would have joined the Pistons.

That GS/OKC were rivals. Arbitrary...Im okay with the 3 bad games comment, but statistical backup would be nice.

It is also misleading. While yes, LBJ did walk into a team with a lower standard from the previous season, he also brought in another perennial all star in Chris Bosh.

Yeah, he went to a place and began his own Championship core.

He didn't go to leech off of a core that already had already won a championship and should have won another.

I see your point. Don't like what either did, but I see where you're coming from.

To be fair, I don't think KD ever gets a title if he stays in OKC. A.) They needed one more superstar and B.) I just don't think he could coexist with Westbrook.

I think they missed their chance due to injuries, and the CBA screwing them. They were the best team in the NBA in 2013 when Beverly injured Westbrook's knee, then Ibaka in the 2014 playoffs, and then finally Durant missing all of 2015.

Though is it understood that if KD would have resigned with OKC then Al Horford would have signed in OKC.

Durant, Westbrook, and Horford is pretty salty.

"James has been to the Finals eight times, six of those as the Vegas underdog. Give that poker hand to anyone else in NBA history and see how many come up with three titles. See how many more could've been so statisically dominant in defeat as LeBron has been.

We constantly hear about Jordan being a spotless 6-0 in the Finals, but we don't hear that Jordan was 6-7 in getting to the Finals in his 13 postseasons, while James is now 8-4 in his 12 postseasons."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19625907/2017-nba-finals-lebron-james-legacy-intact-much-michael-jordans