Frankston is open

This is 100% on the Frankston administration....don't know the in's and out's of Coach Keel's legal matters, but they had to know they'd get major blowback from the community especially if they never really truly opened the job up.....

• Like 1

This is 100% on the Frankston administration....don't know the in's and out's of Coach Keel's legal matters, but they had to know they'd get major blowback from the community especially if they never really truly opened the job up.....

Wow. Yes sounds like they tried to do it all without the public knowing what was going on and it blew up in their face. And now it's mid July and they don't have a coach. Crazy.

I know Frankston has been plagued by small numbers strange admin activities and ancient facilities. Hopefully the people speak, get a good school board in position put a bond to upgrade in action, draw in more kids, and a get a coach to stay. It takes a lot of work but its well worth it in the long run.

Kind of strange though, you hire a new HFC/AD and no press release, nothing in the paper.................Just odd to me

I guess my question has been answered somewhat.. Sounds like the Supt and I guess a few board members that voted to hire the coach might be in a little hot water from the community.

Now... It's time to move on for good.

The community won't have to speculate this or that and it become the coffe shop talk of the town

Re- boot and get this posted and move forward for the kids and program sake.

Good luck on a new hire.

Kevin Chase was named interim, guessing if he does a good job he'll get the full time title after the season...Chase was an assistant on the Fairfield team that played for a state title he went to Moody as HC and helped turn their program around...good guy and I wish him well

If the Frankston ISD wants to even have a HS staffed at the start of this upcoming school year then they must replace the Superintendent and his underling !

If the above article has any truth then those two individuals should have their employment severed immediately !! It's amazing how two apparently power hungry "out of control" administrators have been wreaking havoc !!

What an unmitigated mess !!!

RJ

• Like 1

Thats the reason Owens left the program, from all the hanky panky that was going on then, and decisions that were being made around his back that were supposed to have his involvement. You know he didnt have time for any of that. He checked out immediately

Mike Owens wasn't even there with this supt. Mike Owens left because of graduation......he knew he wasn't going to stay long.

No he wasnt but some of the same issues were going on then. I wont get into all of it on here but there was issues . enough said....