2017 NBA Offseason/Draft

Valhalla

LeBron has always said he wanted to play for Pops and the writing is on the wall that he is gone after next year, along with Kyrie...

Aldridge for Lebron is not an even trade, Spurs would have to put up half of its squad for the Cavs to even consider it, and Bron would be a one yr rental just like PG.

Aldridge for Lebron is not an even trade, Spurs would have to put up half of its squad for the Cavs to even consider it, and Bron would be a one yr rental just like PG.

Oh, I know it would take more than Aldridge straight up, but with as dysfunctional as that organization is, I really don't think it would take a while lot more....

For a one year rental? That makes absolutely no sense lol. Ainge wouldn't think of doing that, now Phil Jackson would like a dummy, but not Ainge.

Premature twitterfication of a post. Adrian Wojnakoski had it as a done deal and backed it off.

So far I like: the Kings draft, Suns roster looking great, Minnesota with a nice trade, Mavs have one of the top3 PGs in the draft IMO, Celtics with a great "makes sense" pick, Heat get another stretch big to go with Whiteside and Charlotte got a steal with Monk. Oh and of course Coach Cal.

@JeffEisenberg: Who's a bigger winner than Calipari tonight? Three lottery picks, ample ESPN airtime to speak directly to future recruits.

I have no clue what the boneheaded Knicks doing, Phil still trying to get fired and the Bulls…. Smh… Wade probably glad he's playing his last yr with them for $24mil.