Tyler SQT POOLS

johntylerfan

Setting up for a JT-Longview semifinal....seems like a regular theme at the Tyler SQT....although I think Forney/Lindale will both be pesky for Longview...Marshall I think will need a year to get rolling in 7on7....DeSoto's first year doing 7on7 with Mathis they struggled....so might see a learning curve from the Mavs...

last year Lee didnt make it out of their pool....dont see that happening this year but Huntsville or Texas High could be a challenge in the semis

Setting up for a JT-Longview semifinal....seems like a regular theme at the Tyler SQT....although I think Forney/Lindale will both be pesky for Longview...Marshall I think will need a year to get rolling in 7on7....DeSoto's first year doing 7on7 with Mathis they struggled....so might see a learning curve from the Mavs...

last year Lee didnt make it out of their pool....dont see that happening this year but Huntsville or Texas High could be a challenge in the semis

My thoughts exactly.

Lawson has been quarterback most of the day for Longview. And it's been beyond awful.

Carter has three touchdowns when he's been the QB. And Haynes has had just one drive as quarterback.

It's just been beyond ugly thus far.

So far.

Greenville on pace to win Pool A. (Lee has been awful)

Huntsville vs Jacksonville to decide winner of Pool B.

Longview a win over Lindale away from clinching Pool C. A Lindale upset would send Forney instead.

John Tyler on pace to win Pool D. A Marshall upset could crown SS as Pool champs. SS nearly beat JT in the 2nd game.