Tyler SQT POOLS

johntylerfan

Lindale is horrific. They had two first downs the entire half. Only drive Longview didn't score on was the last one with 30 seconds to go.

That 1 point loss to SS in 3OT gonna haunt them

Does it go to head to head or point differential?

Not sure but John Tyler is already 2-0. Not sure if the College Station game would count in a tiebreaker.

So far.

Greenville on pace to win Pool A. (Lee has been awful)

Huntsville vs Jacksonville to decide winner of Pool B.

Longview a win over Lindale away from clinching Pool C. A Lindale upset would send Forney instead.

John Tyler on pace to win Pool D. A Marshall upset could crown SS as Pool champs. SS nearly beat JT in the 2nd game.

Mp can still get in, if they win and Gville lose to Lee. The Mp coach said Lee was winning. Mp is losing to us 14-12 now at the half

Lawson has been quarterback most of the day for Longview. And it's been beyond awful.

Carter has three touchdowns when he's been the QB. And Haynes has had just one drive as quarterback.

It's just been beyond ugly thus far.

so if King isn't playing Qb in the summer, he is probably not going to be the Varsity QB in the fall. You think he will be the JV QB or play WR on varsity?

so if King isn't playing Qb in the summer, he is probably not going to be the Varsity QB in the fall. You think he will be the JV QB or play WR on varsity?

King will be QB on varsity. Longview still alternating QB's. Whenever one is throwing, the other two are usually running routes.

I believe CS forfeit the game against JT, so JT was 2-0 going into the Marshall game. I believe it will be JT and LV in Semi game

For some reason...

Longview vs Marshall in the semis?

they are not doing him any favor by not giving him reps in the summer.

wait...Marshall in the semi? hmmm

Agreed but I think everything will be ironed out by the time fall comes. District play for sure.

How would Marshall get in over SS, when they both finished 1-2 and SS beat them.

I'm confused myself. Must've been point differential or something but Longview is definitely facing Marshall in the semis.