14.Eastland

15.Winona

16.Henrietta

17.Daingerfield

18.Odem

19.Buffalo

20.Idalou

• Like 1

They got us at 12 in D2? We lost some talented guys. RB, OL, DL, Secondary. Some of the young guys showed flashes in spots last year. We've got a good veteran QB. Should be a fun year up on the school house hill. Go Big Red!!!

I like Brock, Pottsboro or Farmersville in DI. Gunter looks good as does Arp. Daingerfield should be back in the running in D2 as well. Those are my top three in June, I'll have to check back about the third week in September to guess again.

Arp will not be as strong this year they lost a lot from last year. West Rusk will dominate for the next few years!

Arp will stay consistent, they have a pretty good jv and jr high group, teams just have to survive injuries just like WR was hit with injuries

Arp is going to have some talent. Arp is also going to have almost a complete new group of coaches. EF will be without the district MVP who was definitely the heart and soul of last year's group. I expect WR to be a front runner. Lot of people in Waskom will be very disappointed if they are not competing for the district crown by year's end. Should be a very competitive district race.

• Like 1

Russians hacked the system. That's why Harmony is ranked #12 too.

Ole Blackbird will see soon enough why we're ranked again. Next 3-4 years Daingerfield will be back at the promise land.

Now back to reality.... Rankings have never been how I judge teams. Can't really tell till around week 5 imo

• Like 1

Ole Blackbird will see soon enough why we're ranked again. Next 3-4 years Daingerfield will be back at the promise land.

Now back to reality.... Rankings have never been how I judge teams. Can't really tell till around week 5 imo

The cream eventually rises back to the top.