Dave Campbell's 2017 pre-season 3A Rankings

Wild74

I don't see Daingerfield ever getting back to being competitive for state. No steel mill to bring in the talent.

You'll see soon enough... we'll be back in 2 years as true Contenders.

Their name.

I still see your mad cause your teams irrelevant for yet another season :)

ETF you said promise land In 3/4 years. If making the playoffs is the promise land you will be in the land of milk and honey. But getting to game 16 is a different beast.

We've been there numerous times. It's Expected here!!! Making it is the easy part. Who's standing in December is the only thing that matters :)

No sense in even looking at D2 rankings..... JJ will be here soon to tell us Arp is gonna win state. You'll all hear it here first.

last year was the first run of a 4 year up swing. Arp will get another shot at this year.

Maybe they will drop down a classification again. That helped them out last time.

We've won it in both classifications. Up or down we play who we play. Guarantee whoever your team is. Dfield owns the head to head. The Hate is still real for the Blue Tigers and I love it!

We've won it in both classifications. Up or down we play who we play. Guarantee whoever your team is. Dfield owns the head to head. The Hate is still real for the Blue Tigers and I love it!

It's sad how the Tiger faithful vanish. You guys go 15 deep on SDC posters but are down to 3 by season end if the Tigers aren't 10-0...

• Like 1

Where is Waskom?

Dont see Waskom getting much attention this year due to last season. I dont think people realize how bad the injuries were over here last year and getting absolutely embarrased by Newton in the first round doesnt help anyting either. But by the end of the season people will be talking about them again.

Yep, Arp might as well schedule Lake Travis and go ahead and pick up their trophy week 1. They will be the best we've seen. They have talent that you can't imagine. They're 10 times better this year than last, and the one before that, and the one before that.... right JJ?

Dont see Waskom getting much attention this year due to last season. I dont think people realize how bad the injuries were over here last year and getting absolutely embarrased by Newton in the first round doesnt help anyting either. But by the end of the season people will be talking about them again.

I think EF, Arp, and West Rusk being in their district has contributed to the lack of attention.

Yep, Arp might as well schedule Lake Travis and go ahead and pick up their trophy week 1. They will be the best we've seen. They have talent that you can't imagine. They're 10 times better this year than last, and the one before that, and the one before that.... right JJ?

Still gonna get that L week 1..