Dave Campbell's 2017 pre-season 3A Rankings

Wild74

Why is Daingerfield even ranked?

Careful what you say. The Tigers will be stronger this year and back to promise land the next few years after that. We have some very strong groups on the rise, but don't take my word for it. We'll see, time will tell.
  • Like 1

Ole Blackbird will see soon enough why we're ranked again. Next 3-4 years Daingerfield will be back at the promise land.

Now back to reality.... Rankings have never been how I judge teams. Can't really tell till around week 5 imo

Doubters will see soon enough ETF. Maybe the doubters are betting guys. Lol

Ole Blackbird will see soon enough why we're ranked again. Next 3-4 years Daingerfield will be back at the promise land.

Now back to reality.... Rankings have never been how I judge teams. Can't really tell till around week 5 imo

Doubters will see soon enough ETF. Maybe the doubters are betting guys. Lol

Winona could surprise some folks. The way played at the end of the season, especially in the playoffs, give those boys a offseason and summer to figure out they are good, watch out.

these boys are hungry I spoke with a few of the returnees and they set high standards for themselves this coming season, we lost a talented RB but the next man up will have to fill those shoes, alot of returners on both sides of the ball will be back

these boys are hungry I spoke with a few of the returnees and they set high standards for themselves this coming season, we lost a talented RB but the next man up will have to fill those shoes, alot of returners on both sides of the ball will be back

I wish we could play an actual game against you guys, its been a fun match up the last several meetings.

I wish we could play an actual game against you guys, its been a fun match up the last several meetings.

yes it has, especially the last time we met up it was a nail biter when your boys stopped us on the goal line on 4th down... WR should have a great season this year, good luck to you guys maybe we will meet up down the road this year

Garrison should be solid again this year. A lot of young kids with a successful season last year under their belts. I think they will drop a classification after this season ...

I hope Garrison drops down in classification next re-alignment. If you don't have the numbers,its hard to compete especially in the district with Crockett and Newton. Newton should be loaded for the next three years unless injuries hit or people move. Good luck Bulldogs. JMO