Tatum (2017)

mightyeagle

do me a favor.....stop blabbering about things you have no clue about. You guys I'm sure have a good amount of Talent....but comparing y'all to this group in Arp is simply blind homerism. Take it from an expert in that area. I hope and pray y'all are going to be good enough to see Arp in the playoffs! After all these years that would be the most bitter Sweet win for the Arp Tigers. And make no mistakes about it. Soon Everyone will be riding the Arp Train and laughing at you!

The only thing your an expert at is predicting wrong outcomes year after year. I know yall have talent right now. You'll see soon enough. Or better yet you'll hear about it. Many states away aren't you now sir???

The only thing your an expert at is predicting wrong outcomes year after year. I know yall have talent right now. You'll see soon enough. Or better yet you'll hear about it. Many states away aren't you now sir???

im now back in Texas every 2 weeks lol.

oh and I predicted last year almost perfect 2 years ago and last year. Guess I'll repeat it. I started telling you boys about this group in 2009 actually. Last year was actually a year early. I honestly believe this year we will be better than last year. As I said last year I believe we will be capable of getting to the show and possibly breaking through it. Next year and the year after Arp will be the team to beat. Doesn't mean they will win state by any means. But there's no doubt they will havethe tools never seen in Arp and possibly never will again. So enjoy your little df chest bumping blabber.....Arps time is in the now.

oh and I predicted last year almost perfect 2 years ago and last year. Guess I'll repeat it. I started telling you boys about this group in 2009 actually. Last year was actually a year early. I honestly believe this year we will be better than last year. As I said last year I believe we will be capable of getting to the show and possibly breaking through it. Next year and the year after Arp will be the team to beat. Doesn't mean they will win state by any means. But there's no doubt they will havethe tools never seen in Arp and possibly never will again. So enjoy your little df chest bumping blabber.....Arps time is in the now.

I promise you these young boys from Dfield aren't going to be to shabby in a year or 2 JJ.... They've been battle tested. You just hype yours up for a expected failure. We all know Arp will win it every year ;)

Come with something new this season. Your 1 liners are tired and old like my granparents

I promise you these young boys from Dfield aren't going to be to shabby in a year or 2 JJ.... They've been battle tested. You just hype yours up for a expected failure. We all know Arp will win it every year ;)

Come with something new this season. Your 1 liners are tired and old like my granparents

didn't you say that last year lol

im now back in Texas every 2 weeks lol.

Does that two weeks back in Texas include Sept 1? if so front side or back side.

Just trying to get coordinated as to which games you will be watching.

Hoping Arps open a date doesn't come when you are home

As success grows, so should humility ...

Too often, those who climb up the pole tend to end up showing more and more of their rear end to those below ...

As a result, the target on that spot grows bigger and bigger ...

• Like 2