Daingerfield @ Hughes Springs Week 1

OldHomePlace

Battle Of Highway 11  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Battle Of Highway 11

• Daingerfield
    • Hughes Springs

Grammar on a football thread. Tigers are so gonna roll on y'all. lol can't believe we are talking about grammar man. Yep y'all are weak this year without those three main hosses

How many mistakes I make in that one. Quick. Me gots to know

It does help to seem somewhat educated.

Grammar on a football thread. Tigers are so gonna roll on y'all. lol can't believe we are talking about grammar man. Yep y'all are weak this year without those three main hosses

How many mistakes I make in that one. Quick. Me gots to know

You pretty much lost your grammar credibility and privileges, so you are no longer allowed to bring that subject up any longer. As for the football portion of your comment, I am not aware of any of the missing "hosses" you are talking about, but what I DO know is that even DF posters know they are in trouble this year. When they lose to HS, I look for the excuses to spew out like a stopped up crapper. Biggest mistake I have seen is being a PP AND DF homer. Lol!

How many of ya'll are going to admit you were wrong after Thursday? If I'm wrong I will post it. I doubt any of you talking smack will have that much integrity. Daingerfield by 3 touchdowns.

I always do. My reputation in that regard speaks for itself. But for the record, seriously, won't be this week. You will see. But if you do come on here Friday and eat your crow with out the usual Dfield cry baby excuses, my hats off to you. Most of these Tiger guys were home on SDC by the end of the 3rd quarter last year. Trashing the center, coach, qb, oline, dline, cheerleaders, you name it. HS posters will eat crow if by some miracle yall manage score more than 3 times. I'm thinking 1st downs for the Tigers will be luck though. Who knows, maybe they can fumble one for a td.😁

I always do. My reputation in that regard speaks for itself. But for the record, seriously, won't be this week. You will see. But if you do come on here Friday and eat your crow with out the usual Dfield cry baby excuses, my hats off to you. Most of these Tiger guys were home on SDC by the end of the 3rd quarter last year. Trashing the center, coach, qb, oline, dline, cheerleaders, you name it. HS posters will eat crow if by some miracle yall manage score more than 3 times. I'm thinking 1st downs for the Tigers will be luck though. Who knows, maybe they can fumble one for a td.

If we're gonna talk about last year I remember HS losing to Sabine and not even making the playoffs when districts take 4 teams. Daingerfield will walk away with the W Friday night.

• Like 1

If we're gonna talk about last year I remember HS losing to Sabine and not even making the playoffs when districts take 4 teams. Daingerfield will walk away with the W Friday night.

Well Gomer Pyle, arent you special. Is there a point you are trying to make or are you just running off at the mouth? Hats off to Sabine on the win last year.

Hs1988 I went by Topps. I bought foe fawtys. Meet me under the bleachers Thursday around sem o fie and we can get our drank on. That way when them Tigers pull out of cass county you won't be in such pain from the loss. We gonna stable then ponies like there's no tomorrow. I checked the old almanac the rain is gonna hold off until Friday.

Deemed necessary in a lil over 36 hours m4l.... Weather is looking a lil better

Weather being better helps DF more than HS... HS has no problems running SLOT-T, can run with eyes closed... on the other hand... DF as some have seen and stated, cant find their way out of a MC D's sack!

BTW also heard that the D is not the beast only you claim it to be.

Hs1988 I went by Topps. I bought foe fawtys. Meet me under the bleachers Thursday around sem o fie and we can get our drank on. That way when them Tigers pull out of cass county you won't be in such pain from the loss. We gonna stable then ponies like there's no tomorrow. I checked the old almanac the rain is gonna hold off until Friday.

The drink on sounds good weezer. The rest is just that 40oz talking. Let me know when you get under the home bleachers, i come right on under and have a drink.😁

Weather being better helps DF more than HS... HS has no problems running SLOT-T, can run with eyes closed... on the other hand... DF as some have seen and stated, cant find their way out of a MC D's sack!

What I doNE told you about listening to them dumbed down fans

I'll be the 1st to admit. The slot is hard to defend when ran correctly. We've done it before. We can do it again

Game day tommorow. Your not alone etf, you know I'm a die hard just like you. Just didn't seem nessasary to post much about a game I know we will win. I'm just ready for some real competition to actually get pumped up about. We will put a spankin on em and then we can move on from this nonsense talk of hs being able to beat us.