MavGrad99- IN

Mathias - IN

Stoneykelly- IN

KirtFalcon- IN

Topher805- IN

THSFanatic - IN

TheGreatBambino- IN

My3Daughters

Draft starts in 5 days. We need to know who is still interested in playing and those who aren't. Anyone who hasn't checked in by Sunday night at 9pm will lose their spot and be replaced.

If it's a cell phone draft I'm out. I don't have time for that nonsense. I've never texted anyone in my life. I'm all about the PC when it comes to computing and communications except for talking to someone on the phone.

If it's a cell phone draft I'm out. I don't have time for that nonsense. I've never texted anyone in my life. I'm all about the PC when it comes to computing and communications except for talking to someone on the phone.

Don't you ever READ.........We drafting right here.........:p

All I see is text this join that. If the draft is going to be on then I'm in. If it's on our phones then I'm out. Texting is for kids.

It's just a tool to help remind people to pick to make this draft go faster and smoother... if you don't text, then you don't text... its not a mandatory thing...

No one even knows your phone number from it either :p

But anyways, if ANYONE who HAS NOT joined it yet, and wishes to, then the info is on the first page of the draft thread. Please make sure you use your SDC name when you sign up for it too :D Trying to figure out who Cody may be is the mystery of the day :D

Sorry guys I am out. I really didn't understand the rules and non-rotating draft orders and the best players off the board before the draft even starts kind of makes it hopeless IMO. No hard feelings

​Good luck to you guys

It's called a keepers league. And looking at the player rankings only 3 of the top 15 players are even taken in keepers. Basically, returning teams get to keep 1 player each off season from their roster. New players get put into a draft like an expansion team and draft from the pool of available players. (Not sure how this is unfair).

And the non-rotating draft order actually works in favor of the new players. Drafting 1 then your next pick would be 11, but in a snake draft you would draft 1 then have to wait to pick again at 20 and 21... non rotating basically means you get a pick every 10 turns. Buts it's cool. I'll adjust the league and draft board to reflect 1 less player

You guys are the ones who let Aaron Rogers slip down to me last year at the 9th spot......this ain't even a contest.......:lol:

Who was the last two teams standing? The guys who let Rodgers slip.