SDC Fantasy Football Weekly Matchups

Stoney

Stoney's Stone Cold Stunners take on the older,decrepit steam powered Kirt's Mean Machine. SDC odds have KMM with the slight early edge, 87.49- 84.75.

Mavgrad's HGH Factory is hoping to be more successful than his C&C Music Factory days against West Hardin's Secessionist Texans. SDCC oddsmakers have no line on this game yet.

In the first Newbie Bowl matchup of the year, will Topher's Tacos be too spicy for Lion and his Own Hennason Lions? There is no line yet on this game.

Make no doubt, win or lose, Make Mathias Great Again will have everyone feeling Doomsday. There is no line yet on this game.

In the battle of the best 70s themed nicknames we have Dave's TV Cruzers( please be talking about car driving television sets) against Bambino's Banditos. "Nacho" normal week one matchup for sure. There is no line yet on this game.

• Like 2

I am hoping a healthy Peterson emerges as the featured back. He's been more durable than Ingram over the years. Peterson could be the steal of the draft if I'm right ....

Me and Kirt are set and ready to go. We don't know what y'all are waiting on. I mean, games are only four weeks away and you don't have your lineups set? Amateurs. :P lol

You may be "set", but "ready to go" ... hardly ........ now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are ...:P :lol: :P

• Like 1

You may be "set", but "ready to go" ... hardly ........ now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are ...:P :lol: :P

I'm calling it Stoney by 5+ points. If not Kirt can choose my avatar until our next matchup.