Zeke Elliott Suspended 6 Games

2 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Break up with a girl to get away from a bad situation, girl makes up story that even her friends said was a lie, Zeke suspended. 

Is there any way he can sue that bimbo for defamation and/or do something in the courts aimed at the NFL? 

He could, but what does she make to pay him ?  The NFL doesn't care.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Like I said before, I don't see how they can make him take the punishment before his day in court ...

How can you punish a man for something the police never charged him with and the "victim" has been proven a blackmailer? It's total 🐄. 

• Like 1

Just now, stoneykelly said:

How can you punish a man for something the police never charged him with and the "victim" has been proven a blackmailer? It's total 🐄. 

I have no doubt Elliott did something that is despicable relating to women.  He's just another brainless thug who probably can't stay out of trouble for long.  That said, without any formal charges, the lack of credibility of the woman involved and the lead NFL investigator recommending no punishment, they don't have enough on him to suspend him ... this time ... besides, he has been denied a full and impartial hearing by Goodell and the NFL ...

On 11/1/2017 at 2:17 AM, Lion70 said:

McFadden got earn his check now. I feel for Zeke but I highly doubted he could beat the NFL with this PR. Lesson learn stop being immature and putting yourself in terrible situations. Surround yourself with better more productive people. Think with your head the one on top of the shoulders.

Why do you think he would be the starter ?  He hasn't rushed one time all season.  If they do eventually suspend Zeke it will be Alfred Morris splitting time with Rod Smith.  I don't even know why McFadden is on the team.  I'm not saying the Cowboys are going to make the playoffs, but if they do I want Zeke in the backfield.  They need to either try the case now, or postpone it until after the season is completely over.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I wonder if he still plays Sunday, because the league normally allows them to if they were not suspended on Tuesday.  I also wonder what's going to happen next.  

I still don't see how these "justices" ruling on the case are willing to let the punishment happen before his day in court ... after he is able to present his case and witnesses, yes ... but not before due process has taken it's course ...

16 hours ago, Crawford said:

Not taking anything away from Zek's performance, but with our O-line, they can make any RB look good.

Yeah I think the running game will be just fine. I mean Zeke is great don't get me wrong, but now that the Oline has finally got it together just about anyone could succeed back there. 

And having Dak really helps.

On 11/10/2017 at 1:18 PM, ETXfan16 said:

Yeah I think the running game will be just fine. I mean Zeke is great don't get me wrong, but now that the Oline has finally got it together just about anyone could succeed back there. 

And having Dak really helps.

The problem is we didn't run it enough today.  The ground game was there, but we didn't run enough.  Only 21 times for 107 yards with the lone T.D..  That's 5.19 yards a carry.  At that clip they should have ran the ball at least 50 times with the three backs we have plus Dak.  McFadden was the lone one that had a bad game with -2 yards rushing, but he probably would have had more.  I heard today that he's travelling abroad, but the one article I found doesn't say where.  I hope it's not Amsterdam that was reported in the article.  I don't want him coming back and testing positive for something.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

The problem is we didn't run it enough today.  The ground game was there, but we didn't run enough.  Only 21 times for 107 yards with the lone T.D..  That's 5.19 yards a carry.  At that clip they should have ran the ball at least 50 times with the three backs we have plus Dak.  McFadden was the lone one that had a bad game with -2 yards rushing, but he probably would have had more.  I heard today that he's travelling abroad, but the one article I found doesn't say where.  I hope it's not Amsterdam that was reported in the article.  I don't want him coming back and testing positive for something.

We didn't run enough indeed. When Green allows 6 sacks, that should tell you "hey maybe we should run the ball because we dont have pass protection." I don't fully blame Green, but I blame the coaches for not recognizing that. Watch the drive where Nugent missed the field goal. Run, run, run, drop back for a pass and sack, lose 12 yards, missed field goal. That's all on coaching.