Keyuo Craver, Former Harleton Running Back, Wrote this book

RETIREDFAN1

Best I had the privilege of coaching.........

Never knew you were a old Wildcat. It was fun watching him run. When he announced he was going to Nebraska we thought he was gonna be the next Johnny Rodgers, Mike Rozier.

Well you prolly witnessed three of the best backs to play in one district with Johny Mosley from EF Chad Royal from ore city and of course Keyuo

Wow. I remember those 3 up close and personal.

Craver in my top 3 of all time witnessing with my own eyes.

Craver was good but let's face it, they and all the other small schools around here were lucky the Brahms's were in "old" 3A exile 94-97. By one freaking kid. Still made playoffs on 8 team district 95-97. When just two teams went. Co-district champs in '96 with Dfield and three rounds deep in '97. Got beat by Commerce by 7 and they got beat by Sealy by 8. Fourth straight title for Sealy. So I'm sure for at least one game Craver and Royal would've hit a brick wall. Loved watching him at Nebraska though. And Saints. What ever happened to the Royal kid?

Well man. He's no kid anymore lol

He lives in Longview married his nephew is the ward kid that's gilmer running back this yr and has one in the 9th grade that's gonna be a stud

having to match wits with Chad Morris wasn't a walk in the park, either......

In 97 yall handed us the worst beatdown we ever recieved as a team. We could barely get a hand on Keyou much less tackle him. He went for about 350 on us I think. EF made it to the state championship that year. Yall beat us 55-7 and EF got us 20 something to 12 or 14 something like that.

• Like 1

He lives in Longview married his nephew is the ward kid that's gilmer running back this yr and has one in the 9th grade that's gonna be a stud

Commas man commas. I almost quit reading it when i got to "married his nephew" lol.

He was one hell of a running back for sure

In 97 yall handed us the worst beatdown we ever recieved as a team. We could barely get a hand on Keyou much less tackle him. He went for about 350 on us I think. EF made it to the state championship that year. Yall beat us 55-7 and EF got us 20 something to 12 or 14 something like that.

We lost to Alto in the region final that yr.