17-5A thread

dillonpanthers

It will be interesting to see what Lindale does with their new HC

Our offense will look different this year with Coach Maddox calling plays as the OC.

We have a new quarterback after losing our 3 year starter, so that always takes some time to adjust to.

I haven't been out to see them this week, but hopefully soon.

Our offense will look different this year with Coach Maddox calling plays as the OC.

We have a new quarterback after losing our 3 year starter, so that always takes some time to adjust to.

I haven't been out to see them this week, but hopefully soon.

I wish y'all the best.

17-5a doesn't have the amount of posters on Smoaky that 16-5a does.

I think the top 3 everyone has is Ennis, Cana and Whitehouse......I also think 4-6 everyone has Nac, Jax and Lindale. Sooooo.......basically this district looks as if it will be the same battles for the same spots as last year.

Ennis, is well Ennis and will challenge for the top spot

Cana, I am not sure about returning, but they won a lot of OT games last year. Do we see the same bounces go their way as last year.

Whitehouse, Has a lot returning, missed their top 2 RB's for most of the year last year.

Nac, Good Defense, returning OC that averaged 43pts a game in 2015, questions at QB this will be what decides their fate.

Lindale, New Coach, not sure on returning players

Jax, Lost their most dynamic player, so their ability to replace him will decide their fate.

Looking for a fun district again this year!!!! I cant wait until Sept. 1st.

1. Ennis

2. Corsicana

3. Whitehouse

4-6 Who the heck knows!!!

We all know who the top 3 are, but who gets that 4th spot is anybody's guess. Jacksonville will if they can replace the quarterback. Nac will if they can replace the quarterback, running back, number 1 and 2 receivers and a Division I defensive back. Lindale???

• Like 1