Lufkin at the LL World Series

Congratulations Lufkin they win and advance to the world championship against Japan!!! Also, tough loss for NC they were a great team gotta give a lot of credit to them!!

That NC team was a good team. Amazing how both games were a 1 point game. There is just something magic about this Lufkin team.

I just found this thread. proud of them. We're the champs!!

Congrats. I saw the whole town was going crazy, flying the 13 banner. Even the police cars were painted. Once in a lifetime event.

These young men have taken Texas by storm. Little League baseball is the best when their playing at that level.

• Like 2

Just incredible. I posted on the little league site as well. Sorry to get off topic here 07, but have to give props to pack and Lufkin .

This group of kids was awesome today. Hope they can take Japan tomorrow, Been fun watching their run. Just incredible.

OK Im done now, back to Lobo football.

+1
  • Like 1

The 13 has their work cut out today against Japan, But miracles happen. The announcer said they got up and worked out 4 hours this morning and then play the game, and that was half of their normal routine. Wow.. Thats MLB work..

Lets go get this Lufkin

Great run and season by our kids. I'm proud of them. They won the US title, which is nothing to be ashamed of. Just went against a great team in Japan. Proud of our boys though. Can't wait to see majority of them in Pack uniforms in the future. Thanks guys for the love though!

Great job by those young boys. Best team in America. 2nd best in the World. The community should be proud of they represented them. There's gonna be some good baseball played for more many years from down there.

Great run and season by our kids. I'm proud of them. They won the US title, which is nothing to be ashamed of. Just went against a great team in Japan. Proud of our boys though. Can't wait to see majority of them in Pack uniforms in the future. Thanks guys for the love though!

Pack I was all for these kids until you put them back in the Purple uniforms.. lol... Great run, nothing to drop their head about.

They ran out of pitching, having to pitch their 4 and 5 rotation guys against a beast of hitters,

These kids are going to get baseball going for many years to come in Lufkin.

Their coming home with a USA championship, you cant beat that.