SDC Pre Season Rankings/Predictions

Stoney

Statler and Waldorf have been seen perusing the lot at Stoney's Used RB Eporium. One was mumbling about Goodell out to get him. The other saying it was a communist ploy to only be able to play one kicker at a time.

Statler and Waldorf have been seen perusing the lot at Stoney's Used RB Eporium. One was mumbling about Goodell out to get him. The other saying it was a communist ploy to only be able to play one kicker at a time.

Daves the one with all the kickers.....:p

I'll be looking for a RB.......

Ain't happening now that Edelman is out........I'll just pick up one the week one of mine is on a bye....... :P

I would go a lesser trade for Theo Riddick, he probably wont be seeing many snaps until week 3 or so though

Even with Elliott and Edelman out my powerful Mean Machine is still a 3 point favorite over your weak sister cold team in week 1 .... :rofl:

Please. 10 points from Hilton? More like a Holiday Inn. Luck's out. Tolzien can't hit water falling out of a boat. That's has you at 78. Randall Cobb against the Seattle defense? You'll get more production from a Cobb Salad. ;) Stoney by 5+ points. Mark it down.

Please. 10 points from Hilton? More like a Holiday Inn. Luck's out. Tolzien can't hit water falling out of a boat. That's has you at 78. Randall Cobb against the Seattle defense? You'll get more production from a Cobb Salad. ;) Stoney by 5+ points. Mark it down.

I get WHF1 with a wr at flex. Sounds like a bye week for me

• Like 1

If Zeke doesn't start his suspension at the start of the season, I see a blowout of your scrubs to start the season off right ... :lol: